Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Human Centipede

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    no one cares
    It is abundantly clear that you guys don't care how stupid you look. I just think it would get boring.

"Remember how we used to say shitty things to that one person? We sure are awesome, good thing everybody else left, now we have more room for our daily five man circle jerk. Let's find memes about libruls and pat each other on the back!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    It is abundantly clear that you guys don't care how stupid you look. I just think it would get boring.

"Remember how we used to say shitty things to that one person? We sure are awesome, good thing everybody else left, now we have more room for our daily five man circle jerk. Let's find memes about libruls and pat each other on the back!"
    and yet...here you are.

Reported for being almost 2 weeks late to the thread.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-20-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

You should have read that as "no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion. If you don't like what is here, fuck off"

But no, you're too fucking uppity and want to stick you nose into things.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You should have read that as "no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion. If you don't like what is here, fuck off"

But no, you're too fucking uppity and want to stick you nose into things.
    This is correct.

Good bump to remind us how fucking stupid you are.

Thanks, but we're very well aware.