Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 106

Thread: Human Centipede

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You asked which one took it. You sure are a horrible SJW.
    And? What the hell does masculinity have to do with that?

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Who's trying to be clever? I'm just making an obvious statement.
    That you're a bigoted redneck? Yes.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,975
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And? What the hell does masculinity have to do with that?
    I'm not going to explain sex to you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not going to explain sex to you.
    I will.

    You see, when time4pk and cwolff love each other very much...
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,975
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Methais is Pk's daddy.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #66

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not going to explain sex to you.
    You don't have to though it certainly seems like someone needs to explain masculinity to you.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,975
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You don't have to though it certainly seems like someone needs to explain masculinity to you.
    You think it is masculine to take it in the ass?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You think it is masculine to take it in the ass?
    Listen, I know you're from one of those shit hole southern states but stop trying to hard to be ignorant.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Methais is Pk's daddy.
    Nah, not into fat dudes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •