Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Centipede

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Deflections all the way down. Get some help dude. Stop hiding in the closet.
    Remember when you asked me a question, it got answered, you cried about deflection because you don’t know how to read, and then you deflected my question?

Called it. Just like all the other times. OMG U MUST BE IN TEH CLOZIT!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember when you asked me a question, it got answered, you cried about deflection because you don’t know how to read, and then you deflected my question?

Hi Bert, the reason people say you're a closeted gay is because homosexuality, like so many little cocks you gobble, is always in your mouth. Just classic psychology. Hell, your little lover is even writing homoerotic fan fiction to me. If he breaks out a la 50 shades, I expect a royalty
    Last edited by cwolff; 02-10-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Hi Bert, the reason people say you're a closeted gay is because homosexuality, like so many little cocks you gobble, is always in your mouth. Just classic psychology. Hell, your little lover is even writing homoerotic fan fiction to me. If he breaks out a la 50 shades, I expect a royalty
    I’m not the one here getting excited over dudes tossing other dudes’ salad...

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...99#post2005699
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

True, you've been muted on the subject but your boy toy obviously loves that shit. Do you kiss him after? That's kind of gross

Eta: Reported for assuming their gender you fascist asshole!!1!
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 02-10-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I literally eat shit.
    Damn. Why?

7. Default

So you think your answer of why you continue to make crass jokes about LGQTB people is because I'm a homophobe and racist.. is a legit answer? No. It's just another deflection and a rather sad one too.

make crass jokes about LGQTB people
    Who said anything aboot queers? Some straight dudes like themselves a good peggin, I reckon.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

9. Default

Is that supposed to be an insult? I know you think trolling the politics folder is your thing but you're just not good at it, dude. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    No. Your's was supposed to be an insult. What Methais did in return was to take an actual event from your life and pointed out how fucking queer it sounded to normal guys.

"Waa! She masturbates too loudly! I can't hear Glee!"