Thread: How much Survival for SoS

Default How much Survival for SoS

How much training in survival do you need to make sanctum of scales not suck so terribly? The roundtime needed to move and the HP draining is simply ass. Unless it's just not a melee friendly place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    How much training in survival do you need to make sanctum of scales not suck so terribly? The roundtime needed to move and the HP draining is simply ass. Unless it's just not a melee friendly place.
    Swarms like crazy with a "disarm" mechanic. Not to mention bandits can ambush you during the maze to the Sanctum.

I really hate what is needed to get into some of these new zones.

Yeah sanctum fucking sucks my taint. I wanted to like this place, but maze roundtime, constant health siphon, SNAKES. What the fucking hell.

You can teleport directly into the Sanctum and skip the Sea of Fire (and other outside Sanctum room) environmental hazards, and the maze and survival training. DM on Discord (Roblar#3430) for info.

The snakes are a much friendlier Disarm (where your item is safer). CLENCH the snake type to return it to your weapon form.

Unless you are berserking, where snake just makes you stand still for 40 seconds in offensive praying for a stun.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

True, I don't berserk there or Scatter. More because I want loot than safety reasons.

They both swarm.

around 100 ranks for it to get easier and not really get too stuck in the maze

Only need to go through the maze when you need to set a ring, really. My 40 ranks gets me through it fast enough for that, when I'm not just skipping it by portaling into the latrine.

The disarm mechanic is extremely friendly when it comes to item loss. As long as you have an open container on your person that can hold your weapon, you aren't losing it.
    Really like this hunting ground.

Open hand first, and if not, checks for open unscripted container.