Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: The Looking Glass launches Elanthian Vogue

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    3,136

    Default The Looking Glass launches Elanthian Vogue

    NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT

    The Looking Glass are pleased to announce the launch of their new in-house publication. Elanthian Vogue is a seasonal fashion magazine made up of many components, such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, culture, and "runway". The aim of the publication is to raise awareness and encourage participation in fashion-oriented activities across Elanthia. The first edition was launched in Lormesta, 5118 with the help and support of The TownCrier.

    For further information, please contact Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l. Feedback, suggestions, and articles for future editions are welcome and contributors will receive full credit and a prize bag of goodies if the article is included in future publications.

    Edition 1 is available HERE

    Feedback/submission form is available HERE
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

    You arrange yourself on the throne.

    You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

    You think to yourself, "I got this"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,598
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT

    The Looking Glass are pleased to announce the launch of their new in-house publication. Elanthian Vogue is a seasonal fashion magazine made up of many components, such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, culture, and "runway". The aim of the publication is to raise awareness and encourage participation in fashion-oriented activities across Elanthia. The first edition was launched in Lormesta, 5118 with the help and support of The TownCrier.

    For further information, please contact Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l. Feedback, suggestions, and articles for future editions are welcome and contributors will receive full credit and a prize bag of goodies if the article is included in future publications.

    Edition 1 is available HERE

    Feedback/submission form is available HERE
    You should do an article on the drastic shortage of gentlemen's wear that is found at nearly every event.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    27,874
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You should do an article on the drastic shortage of gentlemen's wear that is found at nearly every event.
    It might be because guys never get together and put out ideas. You could start doing that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,598
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It might be because guys never get together and put out ideas. You could start doing that.
    I no longer give away ideas for free. Besides I was already promised the release of Krolvin weaponry 3 years ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    27,874
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I like how the entire fucking mag is devoted to just elves, what about half-krov styles or are we just too "ape-like"; RACIST!
    You can always submit your own articles.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    4,598
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I like how the entire fucking mag is devoted to just elves, what about half-krov styles or are we just too "ape-like"; RACIST!
    Basically the magazine is racist and sexist. /reported


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Looking to spend small amounts of bloodscrip on some neat fashionable items? Check out the special Elanthian Vogue Duskruin supplement.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

    You arrange yourself on the throne.

    You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

    You think to yourself, "I got this"

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It might be because guys never get together and put out ideas. You could start doing that.


    Will Jeril be on the first cover?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-17-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    The second edition of Elanthian Vogue is now available. This month's publication coincides with International Women's Day (8th March) and includes an article on Lylia, one of the Landing Mayoral candidates.

    This latest edition (along with past copies) can be found on the GS wiki or Elanthian Elegance website and feedback, suggestions and articles can be sent using this SUBMISSION FORM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

    You arrange yourself on the throne.

    You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

    You think to yourself, "I got this"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    3,136

    Default

    Despite my current LOA from the game itself, I was hoping to continue working on Elanthian Vogue to maintain its impetus in my absence and I have just published the latest edition on the GS wiki. Truth be told, I had already drafted most of the articles before I stepped away so that made it a lot easier

    As always, I welcome feedback, suggestions and future articles and they can be sent to me using the associated google form.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

    You arrange yourself on the throne.

    You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

    You think to yourself, "I got this"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •