Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Looking Glass launches Elanthian Vogue

Default The Looking Glass launches Elanthian Vogue

NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT

The Looking Glass are pleased to announce the launch of their new in-house publication. Elanthian Vogue is a seasonal fashion magazine made up of many components, such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, culture, and "runway". The aim of the publication is to raise awareness and encourage participation in fashion-oriented activities across Elanthia. The first edition was launched in Lormesta, 5118 with the help and support of The TownCrier.

For further information, please contact Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l. Feedback, suggestions, and articles for future editions are welcome and contributors will receive full credit and a prize bag of goodies if the article is included in future publications.

Edition 1 is available HERE

Feedback/submission form is available HERE
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT

The Looking Glass are pleased to announce the launch of their new in-house publication. Elanthian Vogue is a seasonal fashion magazine made up of many components, such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, culture, and "runway". The aim of the publication is to raise awareness and encourage participation in fashion-oriented activities across Elanthia. The first edition was launched in Lormesta, 5118 with the help and support of The TownCrier.

For further information, please contact Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l. Feedback, suggestions, and articles for future editions are welcome and contributors will receive full credit and a prize bag of goodies if the article is included in future publications.

Edition 1 is available HERE

Feedback/submission form is available HERE
    You should do an article on the drastic shortage of gentlemen's wear that is found at nearly every event.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You should do an article on the drastic shortage of gentlemen's wear that is found at nearly every event.
    It might be because guys never get together and put out ideas. You could start doing that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It might be because guys never get together and put out ideas. You could start doing that.
    I no longer give away ideas for free. Besides I was already promised the release of Krolvin weaponry 3 years ago.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I like how the entire fucking mag is devoted to just elves, what about half-krov styles or are we just too "ape-like"; RACIST!
    You can always submit your own articles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    I like how the entire fucking mag is devoted to just elves, what about half-krov styles or are we just too "ape-like"; RACIST!
    Basically the magazine is racist and sexist. /reported

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Looking to spend small amounts of bloodscrip on some neat fashionable items? Check out the special Elanthian Vogue Duskruin supplement.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

Will Jeril be on the first cover?
    Last edited by Methais; 02-17-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The second edition of Elanthian Vogue is now available. This month's publication coincides with International Women's Day (8th March) and includes an article on Lylia, one of the Landing Mayoral candidates.

This latest edition (along with past copies) can be found on the GS wiki or Elanthian Elegance website and feedback, suggestions and articles can be sent using this SUBMISSION FORM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Despite my current LOA from the game itself, I was hoping to continue working on Elanthian Vogue to maintain its impetus in my absence and I have just published the latest edition on the GS wiki. Truth be told, I had already drafted most of the articles before I stepped away so that made it a lot easier

As always, I welcome feedback, suggestions and future articles and they can be sent to me using the associated google form.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page