Thread: Wanted: 4400 Premium Points (paying cash.)

Default Wanted: 4400 Premium Points (paying cash.)

Hi all, I'm looking for someone to enchant my 5x plain full plate up to 7x via Premium Points.

Name your price – I'm paying cash: I will be using PayPal.

I've started to become a bit more familiar with Discord, and will be using ;lnet as means of communication as well.

Send me a Private Message here if you're interested. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Its a lot more expensive and restrictive then shopping for 7x vanilla or a wizard to make

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Its a lot more expensive and restrictive then shopping for 7x vanilla or a wizard to make
    Exactly.

Not a good use of premium points. Youre better off getting some voln plate or whatever script you want enchanted up to 7x by a wiz. Then use the points to go to 8x or 9x, depending on how many points you have.
    Last edited by nocturnix; 02-05-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Exactly.

Not a good use of premium points. Youre better off getting some voln plate or whatever script you want enchanted up to 7x by a wiz. Then use the points to go to 8x or 9x, depending on how many points you have.
    Yes, intuitively I know this. I'm just very particular about this set of armor. Thank you though.
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

So at 4400, average 10k per point is 44M or about $220, it is CERTAINLY cost inefficient to use PP for enchantment for items that are wizard enchantable. That being said, it's not my money to spend, so do what you like. On that note, you don't actually need 4400 PP, you need a 2000 and a 2400 block which may be easier to find separately. For example, for 4600 points I could take my 7x T5 SWCW knockout flaring morning star up to 8x, so there is a lot of competition in the range you are in at 4400, whereas most people (due to the inefficiency of PP enchanting low end plain gear) have no use of 2200 and may be more willing to sell them, plus you aren't competing with the whales (i'm no whale, but I would certainly fight you pretty hard if a 4400 block came up, wheras 2000ish mean nothing to me.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Hmmm, you're spot on regarding the separation of the PPs into a 2k and 2.4k block. Right. Let me redo this.