Combat Focus           focus             5
    Stun Maneuvers         stunman           2
    Combat Mobility        mobility          2
    Surge of Strength      surge             1
    Block Mastery          bmastery          3
    Cunning Defense        cdefense          5
    Punch Mastery          punchmastery      3
    Kick Mastery           kmastery          3
    I have 29 available points. I'm shield/uac and have no idea what I want to get next. I haven't been bled out in a very long time so I'm not sure toughness is worth it but it'll be my fallback if nothing else makes sense. I'm also a halfling - so most offensive cmans are off the table unless for defense entirely.
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 02-05-2018 at 08:55 AM.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

On Jeril I picked up 2 ranks of various things just to defend against them better. If I can recall off the top of my head, hamstring, headbutt, sstrike, maybe bullrush too. Too lazy to log in and check.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

This was before UAC mstrikes and the new quickstrike command but I liked cman quickstrike for open UAC users when I was brawling. Unless they changed it it was only 8 stamina for 1 second jabs when you arent mstriking. Of course now you can just use the new quickstrike to save Cman points but its still more expensive.

I think I'm just going to go defensive as there's nothing else I really need offensively.

Combat movement has always struck me a waste of points on a warrior. Well, one rank is all right I guess. DS was always the least of my concerns as a warrior.

Stun maneuvers seems like an odd choice, but I guess berserk could get you into trouble if the stun wears before you break it through beresrk.

I've never actually used it, but crowd press might have some potential for a UAC warrior. I've met a couple people who've used it with some success.

You also don't have a martial stance. It looks like the only ones that would really work for you would be Griffin's Voice, Mongoose, or Shield Riposte. I haven't tried the latter two, but I used to run Griffin's Voice on my warrior and rather liked it. It'll let you keep up holler the whole time instead of blowing out your voice after three or four attempts.
    Last edited by khorpulent; 02-08-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    Code:
    Skill name             Mnemonic        Ranks
    Combat Movement        cmovement         5
    Combat Focus           focus             5
    Stun Maneuvers         stunman           2
    Combat Mobility        mobility          2
    Surge of Strength      surge             1
    Block Mastery          bmastery          3
    Cunning Defense        cdefense          5
    Punch Mastery          punchmastery      3
    Kick Mastery           kmastery          3
    Thoughts:

1) I would drop movement and stunman. DS is easy enough to come by and berserk beats stunman often enough that I'd save the points.
    2) Griffin's voice is great for keeping warcries up too. I noticed you don't have Wspec or bonding, does that mean you're UAC? But you also have block mastery... You might get some mileage out of the shield stances or the UAC one.
    3) Surge is good until you have enough enhancive to get +20, then you can drop it.
    4) The first rank of combat toughness is the cheapest, and gives an extra 5hp (+15). I usually keep the first rank to get a little boost, and I figure that'd go a long way for a halfling.
    5) For defensive CMANs it depends where you hunt-- if you're in nelemar, I'd pick up 2-3 ranks in charge. Bandits-- sstrike is really handy, etc.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyss View Post
    Thoughts:
    3) Surge is good until you have enough enhancive to get +20, then you can drop it.
    Surge would be mainly useful for dealing with encumbrance, as STR bonus gets halved when factoring into UAF. Yeah, a little extra UAF helps a little, but it's not gonna be a big factor in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyss View Post
    Thoughts:
    4) The first rank of combat toughness is the cheapest, and gives an extra 5hp (+15). I usually keep the first rank to get a little boost, and I figure that'd go a long way for a halfling.
    This is a good point -- you get some serious diminishing returns after rank 1 in toughness. The first rank is definitely worth it for a halfling, though.

I'm uac, yes, and I use tortoise stance. The 2 ranks of stunman are for steady shield. I use a small shield for the smallest mm penalty. With tortoise I'm right at 50% block which puts me at 60% ebp. I like cmovement because it's cheap and people pay tons for +10 to ds. I wasn't really lacking in cman points so it seemed like a good fit. I have like 375 ds in offensive without any spells which is honestly pretty nice.

Probably going to go with a rank of toughness and some defensive. Maybe crowd press instead.