Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pimp my robes

1. Default pimp my robes

Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not please direct me to the right forum.

I would like take some robes I just purchased and pimp them out. Not sure how all of this new stuff works since I have been gone for several years. The last time i was around there was only crit or damage padding. You can add resistance to certain magic, strikes, ensorcling. Warriors can add stuff as well? Looking for something permanent if you could help direct and give prices it would be greatly appreciated.

What are the stats on your robes? There can be a priority order depending on what services you want. Priority can come from skill required or because of service costs.

3. Default

You can get a bit of crit or damage padding added at the smithy when they open up Duskruin in a couple weeks, assuming you're willing to cough up the cash. A sorc can ensorcell your armor and permanently add the equivalent of 2 CS per tier, up to 5 tiers.

It also only takes 1 potion for a ranger to add temporary elemental resistance to robes, so that's a pretty easy addition. My ranger can do 50% resistance, I could do that for you for free if you bring me the potion. You can also have a warrior add temporary crush/slash/puncture resistance with fittings. The fittings should cost 10k at the warrior guild, I believe. Both ranger and warrior resistance degrade as you're hit by that type of damage, but it's easy and cheap to put more on. Those will both also stack or work in addition to monk meditation resistances.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrMortimur View Post
    What are the stats on your robes? There can be a priority order depending on what services you want. Priority can come from skill required or because of service costs.
    Just plain 4x, nothing fancy, just a look I am going for.

Have a wizard enchant it to 7x. Have it padded with 4700 PPs. Have it t5 ensorcelled. Finally add ranger resistance. Unless it has changed warrior fittings won't work on robes.

This approach would be far most costly than finding a set of 6-7x HCP robes and altering them how you like. Unless your alter is illegal or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMortimur View Post
    Have a wizard enchant it to 7x. Have it padded with 4700 PPs. Have it t5 ensorcelled. Finally add ranger resistance. Unless it has changed warrior fittings won't work on robes.
    I'd suggest padding first then enchanting. PPs tend to be more expensive than a wizard that could do the enchant and it let's you get the advantage of the padding between the enchantings.
    Last edited by Jymamon; 02-05-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Oh right, thank you. Enchanting padded items is still so new I forget it can be done. 3200 PPs is much better than 4700.

9. Default

Thanks, I will work on trying to make that happen. I assume the easiest way to get them padded is with PP. What is the going price for PP?

10. Default

For a block of 3200 it could cost anywhere from 20-32m.