Thread: Divinity: Original Sin 2

Default Divinity: Original Sin 2

Game's been out since September but I just heard about it from a friend of mine. Just finished installing it and I'm about to check it out. It's supposed to be some ridiculously awesome turn based RPG that's been getting crazy good reviews across the board.

Anyone here played it?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I also heard about this series through some friends. We played the first in co-op a little, and I thought it was alright, but it didn't really click. They got super into it though, and preordered/beta'd the second and basically finished it before it was in full release.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This one is supposed to be a massive improvement over the first one, which I never played. From what I read though the devs basically addressed all the complaints people had about the first one while making this one. Simu should take note.

Ended up getting sidetracked with rl yesterday so I still haven’t done shit. Guess I’ll try again today.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-04-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

I played it. Months ago. It is fun.

Heard it was the best thing you can get to come close to a DnD port to the PC / Console. It also has a multi-player mode for up to 4 people to play together, and they don't have to stick with each other. If they go off and do something, it can even alter the results of the current quest you're on, so has a lot of those dynamic world changing events.

I see it has Game Master mode too. Can you just create campaigns on the fly with friends as if you were playing D&D?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I see it has Game Master mode too. Can you just create campaigns on the fly with friends as if you were playing D&D?
    This is possible, and it will take a while to make the campaign, but you can do a ton of things apparently. There's apparently a campaign created by one of the game designers that is a complete GM scenario of Ultima 7? At least I read that somewhere in an article about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    This is possible, and it will take a while to make the campaign, but you can do a ton of things apparently. There's apparently a campaign created by one of the game designers that is a complete GM scenario of Ultima 7? At least I read that somewhere in an article about the game.
    Quick, someone make a Vvrael campaign.