Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official: Creating Adventure - January 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    they already said the event will be open to all.
    I didn't read the whole thing, but if it's going to be an open to all event then I highly doubt it's going to have the same layout and service plan it had last time, which is what people liked about it. Sooooo, definitely hope it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    I'm a little biased because I was fortunate enough to get a ticket through the box office for each and win the spinner on the last. That was by far my favorite event just because of the rarity of the win. Once in you had to play smart to win the prize you wanted by not entering other awesome raffles.

These days everyone enters everything so odds of winning anything are horrendous. If they do confirm it to be CF, I'm hoping they put massive silver buy ins on the raffles so people really need to think if they want to chance it or not.
    I got a ticket, I also used my super speedy internet connection and reaction time to purchase tickets for 3 other people. It was a great event because I ended up coming away with one of the first sets of T4 Voln and something to sell that enabled me to buy my lirion bow... but still, the number of people who were unable to attend or purchase tickets was disheartening to see.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I didn't read the whole thing, but if it's going to be an open to all event then I highly doubt it's going to have the same layout and service plan it had last time, which is what people liked about it. Sooooo, definitely hope it's not.

I got a ticket, I also used my super speedy internet connection and reaction time to purchase tickets for 3 other people. It was a great event because I ended up coming away with one of the first sets of T4 Voln and something to sell that enabled me to buy my lirion bow... but still, the number of people who were unable to attend or purchase tickets was disheartening to see.
    Scoring RtCF tickets was easy. Whatever an iPhone syncs to for its clock, Simu uses the same thing for their clock. Or it's probably just someone sitting there with an iPhone clicking the "open box office" button when the clock strikes half past six babe, time to head for golden lights, it's a good time for the great taste...dinner...at McDonaaaaalllllld's make it Mac Tonighhhhhhtttt come on make it Mac Tonight! Then you set a countdown on your phone a few minutes before the box office opens, click the link 1-2 seconds before the timer hits 0 to account for latency, and you win.

Scored a ticket for both my accounts and a bunch of tickets for other people every time the box office opened. Making 10m at a time for clicking a link was pretty neat.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Methais, when are you going to make your Italian parents proud and stop being a faggot,quit this silly game, and finally lose your virginity?
    Don't talk to your father like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Scoring RtCF tickets was easy. Whatever an iPhone syncs to for its clock, Simu uses the same thing for their clock. Or it's probably just someone sitting there with an iPhone clicking the "open box office" button when the clock strikes half past six babe, time to head for golden lights, it's a good time for the great taste...dinner...at McDonaaaaalllllld's make it Mac Tonighhhhhhtttt come on make it Mac Tonight! Then you set a countdown on your phone a few minutes before the box office opens, click the link 1-2 seconds before the timer hits 0 to account for latency, and you win.

Scored a ticket for both my accounts and a bunch of tickets for other people every time the box office opened. Making 10m at a time for clicking a link was pretty neat.
    reported for cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Methais, when are you going to make your Italian parents proud and stop being a faggot,quit this silly game, and finally lose your virginity?
    When are you going to stop begging for me to pay attention to you?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible