Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: Creating Adventure - January 2018

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    I could see Droughtman's, if Wyrom hadn't hinted about the place being located east of the DragonSpine. Of course, I don't know for sure where exactly Droughtman has his maze, per say, but Coraesine was definitely on the east end (by Sylvarraend & Gyldemar).
    Locationist. Reported for hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Did CF have digging? Cause I bet it does now.
    Who invited all these diggers in? All they did was ruin GS.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-02-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who invited all these diggers in? All they did was ruin GS.
    LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Last few times I did Droughtman's I just sat there and talked to Droughtman.
    Droughtman's was fun right up until Gib finalized his blocking script and literally made it a nightmare for everyone else. IIRC, wyrom eventually stopped using PC blockers and just started dropping roa'ters instead. I'm on the fence about hoping it's Coraesine Field, I remember the nightmare of getting tickets to that last time and I'd rather not see them go back to offering a limited ticket system for a major event.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Droughtman's was fun right up until Gib finalized his blocking script and literally made it a nightmare for everyone else. IIRC, wyrom eventually stopped using PC blockers and just started dropping roa'ters instead. I'm on the fence about hoping it's Coraesine Field, I remember the nightmare of getting tickets to that last time and I'd rather not see them go back to offering a limited ticket system for a major event.
    they already said the event will be open to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I'm a little biased because I was fortunate enough to get a ticket through the box office for each and win the spinner on the last. That was by far my favorite event just because of the rarity of the win. Once in you had to play smart to win the prize you wanted by not entering other awesome raffles.

These days everyone enters everything so odds of winning anything are horrendous. If they do confirm it to be CF, I'm hoping they put massive silver buy ins on the raffles so people really need to think if they want to chance it or not.

Why? Because racecar.

7. Default

I will continuously advocate for DMC. I loved that event and o was one of the ones who got a fairly awesome prize. At least, i think so. My first go at it got me a crate whistle. Head no idea what it was at the time, either.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

I don't think they like Droughtmans because of the # of prizes that someone has to create.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    I don't think they like Droughtmans because of the # of prizes that someone has to create.
    Create? Hell, most of them were just rereleased shit from ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    they already said the event will be open to all.
    And fueled by Simucoins to where people will wish it was a box office event again.

#MBOEGA
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible