Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: Creating Adventure - January 2018

Thumbs up Official: Creating Adventure - January 2018

https://gswiki.play.net/Creating_Adv...-_January_2018

One major hint: a fan-favorite event, transformed, coming back in May... my personal guess, Coraesine Field!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

2. Default

My guess for the fan-favorite event? Droughtman's (sp) Challenge/Maze.

Why? I swear I got some sort of DragonRealms mailer about Droughtman's returning there ... so stands to reason they'd roll it out back in GS, too.

3. Default

Though, now that I read the actual teaser a bit more closely - Coraesine Field could be a possibility, as well. Though I know a lot of people have been asking for Droughtman's too.

Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
    My guess for the fan-favorite event? Droughtman's (sp) Challenge/Maze.

Why? I swear I got some sort of DragonRealms mailer about Droughtman's returning there ... so stands to reason they'd roll it out back in GS, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
    Though, now that I read the actual teaser a bit more closely - Coraesine Field could be a possibility, as well. Though I know a lot of people have been asking for Droughtman's too.
    I could see Droughtman's, if Wyrom hadn't hinted about the place being located east of the DragonSpine. Of course, I don't know for sure where exactly Droughtman has his maze, per say, but Coraesine was definitely on the east end (by Sylvarraend & Gyldemar).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    One major hint: a fan-favorite event, transformed
    Did CF have digging? Cause I bet it does now.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Did CF have digging? Cause I bet it does now.
    But, but, but, the grounds are going to be open to everyone, so who really cares???!!!???!!!???!1!!??!!!1!!!!

.../sarcasm

Last edited by mgoddess; 02-01-2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Sarcasm

Blog Entries

With the quality of items from EG "jackpots" I'd be wary of what the prizes would be for a droughtmans.

Its the usual problem of being a range from a horrible joke prize to best in class item only all lumped into one category, with only one chance for a pull if you were even lucky enough to be able to buy a ticket. There was also terrible uneven-ness between runs of Droughtman's.

The one run that was mysteriously released in the middle of the day with no warning seemed to have nothing but great prizes compared to the other runs. Odd how that seems to happen. It was sold out by the time I heard about it.

Overall I had bad to average luck on pulls: a 30 use crumbly item, an enhancive ring holder and a +27 runestaff with 5 mana flares.

That being said, I'd love to see it come back ... the Challenge Maze part was a blast.
    Last edited by Aluvius; 02-01-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Last few times I did Droughtman's I just sat there and talked to Droughtman.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    I could see Droughtman's, if Wyrom hadn't hinted about the place being located east of the DragonSpine. Of course, I don't know for sure where exactly Droughtman has his maze, per say, but Coraesine was definitely on the east end (by Sylvarraend & Gyldemar).

Yeah/ Heh - as soon as I red the "east of the Dragonspine" bit when I actually read the teaser in full ... I wondered whether it may be Coraesine Field. Though didn't something happen to the location at the last event - CCF? I can't quite recall - I only managed to get a ticket for the 2nd run of it (RTCF, I think.)

Droughtman's is still a possibility, I suppose, considering they pushed Duskruin's schedule for some reason and I have a feeling they want a bit more variety other than "3 flavors of Duskruin + EG".

I may see if I can dig up that promotional email from DR - I only played the F2P version for ab it, though I still get promotional emails from time to time.