Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 midterm elections

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... you didn't.

That's what I thought.

I had a spot all set for your very first accomplishment ever on my fridge too.
    Sorry dude, not everything is about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Sorry dude, not everything is about you.
    But this wasn't about me at all.. this was all about you and your very first accurate prediction.

Sorry dude, I guess you didn't.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

My first accurate prediction? Like when the news about Roy Moore started coming out and I said he was going to lose? Or when I said Trump was going to beat Hillary in the general election before the general election even started? Your "notice me sensei" attempts are cute though.

The hilarious part is that last year PB and Methais repeatedly jeered whenever I pointed out that the midterms were inevitably going to be brutal for Republicans.

It begs the question- have ANY of the conservative trolls made any valid predictions? With the exception of Tgo, I don't believe even they thought Trump would win the election. And they've been consistently wrong on virtually every issue since that I can recall.

Like painfully, amateurishly, and embarrassingly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The hilarious part is that last year PB and Methais repeatedly jeered whenever I pointed out that the midterms were inevitably going to be brutal for Republicans.

It begs the question- have ANY of the conservative trolls made any valid predictions? With the exception of Tgo, I don't believe even they thought Trump would win the election. And they've been consistently wrong on virtually every issue since that I can recall.

We can actually visit the President election of 2016. Let's see which of us called it closer:

Your prediction:

Clinton: 352
    Trump: 186

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?105060-2016-Election-Prediction-Thread&p=1891756#post1891756

My prediction:

Clinton: 265
    Trump: 273

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?105060-2016-Election-Prediction-Thread&p=1896011#post1896011

And your first post quoting my prediction:

Barring any huge upsets in the traditionally blue states- of which there's really no evidence- this election is over for Trump.
    You'll have to forgive me if I don't accept your predictions for anything. You're record is as stellar as Android4fun's

Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-11-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Also in your prediction, you claimed the Senate would go D51:R49 and I predicted R51 ; D49.

I was right, you were painfully, amateurishly and embarrassingly wrong.

Also, tgo01 didn't predict a Trump win in that thread unless he did later on
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You mean except for my predictions about:

The end result and reasoning of the Clinton Email investigation
    The end result of Comey's firing
    The significance of Trump's Russian ties
    The blue wave that would come in 2018
    That the Courts would largely rule against the Muslim Ban because it was blatantly unconstitutional
    That Trump was under investigation after firing Comey
    That the Russia investigation would turn up actual evidence against Trump (You don't get to be a subject without evidence)
    Oh, and my favorite, that Trump's Presidency would be chaotic and authoritarian

I was dead wrong about the election results in 2016. Apparently you were right.

That means we're mirror images of each other: I've been right every time but one, and you've been wrong every time but one!

We're the peanut butter and jelly of antagonistic political prognostication
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-11-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    My first accurate prediction? Like when the news about Roy Moore started coming out and I said he was going to lose? Or when I said Trump was going to beat Hillary in the general election before the general election even started? Your "notice me sensei" attempts are cute though.
    No one would consider you a "sensei".. unless you can achieve that status on someone's couch.

Sorry
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I was dead wrong about the election results in 2016. Apparently you were right.
    This was the only intelligent thing you posted in that post worth quoting.

You were dead wrong.. but glad you attempted to somehow play like you were right and I was wrong.

Bizzaro World.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

they actually think the republicans are going to gain seats in the house.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯