Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 midterm elections

1. Default

Democrats pick up yet another House seat with Josh Harder beating 4-term Republican Jeff Denham.

Democrats had the third largest gain in the House in 40 years- despite population clustering and gerrymandering both being at historic levels.
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-14-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You don't understand! It was just a turn of phrase! It's a common saying! I can't believe you've never heard it before! Only an idiot would think that she was serious! She has 18 fake advanced degrees and has worked in every single field you could ever dream up, and then some that have yet to even be invented! She consults a board of directors featuring one man, one woman, and one individual from each of the 84 other genders, from every race and religion before making each post! SHE IS ABOVE REPROACH, YOU MONSTER!
    LOL

Fabricating a bunch of statements to try to make the case that someone else is fabricating a bunch of statements is just about the level of sophistication and hypocracy we've come to expect from the troll farm.

When will Fox be publishing your op-ed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Democrats had the third largest gain in the House in 40 years- despite population clustering and gerrymandering both being at historic levels.
    Out of 6 gains total, two of them being gains of 5 and 8. Yes, so impressive.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Does anyone know what the deadline for Democrat voters is supposed to be? Is this going to drag on into next year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

LOL

Fabricating a bunch of statements to try to make the case that someone else is fabricating a bunch of statements is just about the level of sophistication and hypocracy we've come to expect from the troll farm.

When will Fox be publishing your op-ed?
    Remember when you tried to say you were being sarcastic about Blizzard paying $5m per month per WoW server despite none of your posts containing even a hint of sarcasm after you realized the first result on google was wrong though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Does anyone know what the deadline for Democrat voters is supposed to be? Is this going to drag on into next year?
    The same as it is for republican voters. Some states allow votes as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those votes, regardless of party, often come in late.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    The same as it is for republican voters. Some states allow votes as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those votes, regardless of party, often come in late.
    It was a joke. Although no one seems to have a sense of humor these days.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 11-14-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

More and more people are voting by mail. This is going to just get worse. May as well take it as the new normal.

The part that is interesting is that early voting by mail has traditionally favored Republicans (while Dems do better with early voting in person). Not sure if the change is because new demographics are starting to vote by mail, or if the traditional demographic (college educated white voters?) have switched their votes.
    Last edited by time4fun; 11-14-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Out of 6 gains total, two of them being gains of 5 and 8. Yes, so impressive.
    What are you talking about?