Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 midterm elections

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Side note on the Sessions story. I went to High School with Matt Whitaker, the guy is as about as clean and honest a person as they come. Never hung out with the guy but he certainly treated all his classmates equally.
    I’m sure there will be an unsubstantiated claim from Ford’s bestest best friend coming soon!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I’m sure there will be an unsubstantiated claim from Ford’s bestest best friend coming soon!
    It's been kind of fun to watch Matt through years to be honest. He was an excellent ball player in high school and went on to play for the Hawkeyes, though at the college level he was a second string player. I think it was his final year playing with the Hawkeyes
    they made it to the rose bowl and lost, but in the loss he recovered an onside kick and returned it for a touchdown. He's one of those people where the planets always seem to align in his favor.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's been kind of fun to watch Matt through years to be honest. He was an excellent ball player in high school and went on to play for the Hawkeyes, though at the college level he was a second string player. I think it was his final year playing with the Hawkeyes
    they made it to the rose bowl and lost, but in the loss he recovered an onside kick and returned it for a touchdown. He's one of those people where the planets always seem to align in his favor.
    Let me know when he scores 4 touchdowns in 1 game and I'll be impressed.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Looks like Sinema has won the Senate race in Arizona. This blue wave is looking more like a blue tsunami.

Blog Entries

If you can't beat'em, cheat'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

6. Default

Counting all the votes isn't cheating, it's democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    If you can't beat'em, cheat'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Looks like Sinema has won the Senate race in Arizona. This blue wave is looking more like a blue tsunami.
    Good for Arizona. Now let's see if the Democrats can manage to cheat their way to victory in Florida and Georgia. Fingers crossed!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Good for Arizona. Now let's see if the Democrats can manage to cheat their way to victory in Florida and Georgia. Fingers crossed!
    A Florida judge just said there has been ZERO evidence showing any fraud or voter misconduct.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 11-12-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    A Florida judge just said there has been ZERO evidence showing any fraud or voter misconduct.
    Well that's weird because we already know that's false. Snipes mixed in illegal ballots with legal ballots. Two of the most heavily Democrat counties in the state have violated state law by not having voter counts ready on election day even though every other county in the state managed to follow the law. Oh yeah and these two counties just happen to keep "finding" more ballots that heavily favor the Democrats.

But, you know, you keep getting your facts from CNN.