Thread: enhancive found in my locker.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default enhancive found in my locker.

MB. 35k

1.The studded mithril neckchain contains the spell Presence, from the Minor Elemental circle.
    The neckchain resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 3 to Ranged Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The neckchain looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the studded mithril neckchain will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the studded mithril neckchain will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    300k versin sold
    2.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the copper headband in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The headband resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Magic Item Use Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 5 times.
    It provides a bonus of 1 to Arcane Symbols Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 5 times.
    [iSing]>speak common
    The headband looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the copper headband will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

3.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the blue sapphire pin in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The pin resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 3 to Spell Aiming Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
    The pin looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the blue sapphire pin will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the blue sapphire pin will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.
    BO offer accepted

5.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the gold alloy ring in your hand...

The ring resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a bonus of 6 to Trading Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
    The ring looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the gold alloy ring will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the gold alloy ring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

50k gs4pawn sold
    Last edited by Vusit; 02-06-2018 at 02:33 PM.
    GSIV:Jhacen: "raise me you stupid bitch"

discord: vusit#6092