Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter World

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I liked it, but the monsters crap everywhere constantly. I mean, I get that they're huge animals and everything but really? THAT much poop? I dunno, it makes it hard to see what's going on in the game too. If you can get past that it's okay I guess.
    So in other words 10/10?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Just got the game and am pretty excited to try it out

Blog Entries

Finally killed the Anjanath after 6 tries. Fucker is hard, or maybe I just need to git gud. Chased him all over the map so many times, he got dropped from 100 feet after a turf war with that other wyvern thing twice.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I've been enjoying it on PS4. I'm taking out Radobaans in the Rotten Vale right now to make a full set of their armor before I move on. I play with my brother and some other people at times, so I tend to like taking up support stuff. I'm using Hunting Horns.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Finally killed the Anjanath after 6 tries. Fucker is hard, or maybe I just need to git gud. Chased him all over the map so many times, he got dropped from 100 feet after a turf war with that other wyvern thing twice.
    Yeah I stumbled onto him and got one shotted. I'm still working those investigations on great jaguars and the giant ugly chocobo and trying to learn the nuance. A lot of fun and also grindy too though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    A lot of fun and also grindy too though
    I doubt anyone from Gemstone is scared of grindy.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I doubt anyone from Gemstone is scared of grindy.
    Most things probably don't feel like a grind after playing GS for any significant amount of time.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Fuck that 'investigate the ??? Rathian tracks' quest.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Picked this up a couple days ago. Haven't had a chance to do much yet but so far it seems like a pretty cool game and doesn't afraid of anything.

Been playing this far, far too much over the past few weeks. Finished the story rocking a switch axe after briefly experimenting with the insect glaive, sitting at HR 38 and still feel like I've only scratched the surface. There's just a ton of stuff to do in this game. Can't wait for Deviljho to show up..