Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thread for Reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported for false reports. I don't want the Patriots to win. I want the Eagles to lose. If the Patriots could also lose, I'd be fine with that.
    Listen, you don't fool anyone with this 'heads I win, tails you lose nonsense'. You're a Pats fan. You're aware of the shame it brings down on your being and are trying to mask it with goofy word-play.

Last edited by subzero; 01-26-2018 at 04:59 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

I'm a Pats fan. But I was also a Pats fan before Tom Brady, like in '86 when they sucked and got annihilated by the Bears.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm a Pats fan. But I was also a Pats fan before Tom Brady, like in '86 when they sucked and got annihilated by the Bears.
    Nothing wrong with that (other than you've chosen the Pats). I hate all the bandwagon types and damn millennial bastards that were born and raised by them.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

I'm not a Pats fan. I just dislike the Eagles more. Any other team, I'd be for the Pats losing.

Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Nothing wrong with that (other than you've chosen the Pats). I hate all the bandwagon types and damn millennial bastards that were born and raised by them.
    I didn’t exactly choose them, I grew up in MA so it just happened.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I'm not a Pats fan. I just dislike the Eagles more. Any other team, I'd be for the Pats losing.

Reported.
    Enjoy that ride on Brady's old, saggy nuts!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Enjoy that ride on Brady's old, saggy nuts!
    Wow, you are either on Brady's dick or you like the Eagles. It isn't possibly to not really care about either team. You must have too much jizz in your brain to think outside of two possibilities.

Reported for being a cocksucker.

Reported for liking wrestling.
    That is not a reportable offense.

NOT liking wrestling though, is.

Enjoy your ban.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That is not a reportable offense.

NOT liking wrestling though, is.

Enjoy your ban.
    Reported for liking wrestling and creating false rules.

Wow, you are either on Brady's dick or you like the Eagles. It isn't possibly to not really care about either team. You must have too much jizz in your brain to think outside of two possibilities.

Reported for being a cocksucker.
    Wrong on both counts, buddeh! I hate the Patriots and whine-boy Brady and I don't give two shits about the Iggles either way.