Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about new companion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BHawk View Post
    I just adopted an animal companion and I want to be sure I take good care of him.

I'm currently in Icemule Trace, but I will want to return back to either River's Rest or the Landing. I arrived in Icemule using an orb. Maybe a silly question but can my companion follow me if I use an orb? Or can he follow me if I go to Mist Harbor? I am guessing that I can travel back to The Landing using an orb and then cast 630. But he will probably be with me when I transport to Mist Harbor.

Also, I don't want him to get hurt while I am hunting. I plan on telling him to wander while I am hunting. But should he get hurt, how could I get him healed? Feed him healing herbs maybe?

I have a friend in Solhaven that can help me get fresh meat from the Butcher's Shop. And I am hoping to get some paw-wraps, but I am not sure how to put them on his paws.

So many questions.....

Hollybear
    If your companion dies, you lose access to the spell and can never summon it again.

Someone has to tell you the truth.

I'm just the messenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Ouch Ysb! I'll keep all that in mind.

And ouch Tisket. I plan on taking care of my beautiful coyote.

Hollybear

Blog Entries

And ouch Tisket. I plan on taking care of my beautiful coyote.
    That's good. PETA has it's eyes on Simutronics abuse of digital creatures. Don't give them more ammunition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    That's good. PETA has it's eyes on Simutronics abuse of digital creatures. Don't give them more ammunition.
    ::snicker::
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Mayhaps I should fill out a disclaimer that I shall only use my skinning spell on the undead. I mean, how does PETA think about Rangers having a spell to help us skin better?

Mayhaps I should fill out a disclaimer that I shall only use my skinning spell on the undead. I mean, how does PETA think about Rangers having a spell to help us skin better?
    I would think PETA would be perfectly fine with the skinning of the undead... and maybe the skinning of creatures that you had to kill in self-defense... and, maybe of creatures that need to be culled due to over-population.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

"I would think PETA would be perfectly fine with the skinning of the undead... and maybe the skinning of creatures that you had to kill in self-defense... and, maybe of creatures that need to be culled due to over-population.
    "

PETA does have a 90+ kill rate with pets. A 'no-kill' shelter, they are not. But they are against furs.

~A former kitty foster/rescuer and current crazy cat lady.