Thread: some spell prep thingeess make an offer.

Default some spell prep thingeess make an offer.

1. Crested jay trinket sold

This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Major Sanct.(220):Secluded Beach
    Nestled on three sides by vine-covered shale walls, the secluded area is filled with a fine white sand that descends into the green-blue of a gently lapping ocean. Water-smoothed stones dot the horizon which is painted in bright blues and soft indigos, while a light zephyr tugs at the vegetation and pulls free the delicate scent of orchids and freesia. From somewhere far off, a curly crested jay warbles its delicate song."

2. Tiny elk antler trinket sold

This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Major Sanct. (220): The Hunter's Retreat
    Warm and inviting, a cozy fire burns within a fireplace that is capped with a bird's eye maple mantle. Knotty pine walls and floors encase the room, the latter of which is decorated with hunting trophies and mounted horns. Thick bear and wooly mammoth pelts spread across the ground and provide plush comfort for visitors and denizens alike. The soft howl of wind trickles in from outside, but the sturdy walls and warm fire keep the chill at bay."

3. Fossilized jellyfish tentacle
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Grasp of the Grave (709) of jellyfish tentacle. At this time, redemption of this customization will permanently disable default messaging of this spell. Please remember you must be able to cast this spell on your own in order to use the customization and that this jellyfish tentacle does not grant you the spell."
    4. Parrot-shaped disk. Sold and delivered
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Animated Disk (511) of: a parrot-shaped (player's name) disk. At this time, redemption of this customization will permanently disable default messaging of this spell. Please remember you must be able to cast this spell on your own in order to use the customization and that this parrot-shaped disk does not grant you the spell."
    5. Coarse brown tumbleweed sold and delivered
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Tangleweed (610) of coarse brown tumbleweed. At this time, redemption of this customization will permanently disable default messaging of this spell. Please remember you must be able to cast this spell on your own in order to use the customization and that this coarse brown tumbleweed does not grant you the spell."
    6. Azure feather-etched token sold delivered
    This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant you the ability to cast a customized Fire Spirit (111) Firework of: a shower of brilliant azure feathers. You must have knowledge of this spell to use it.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 01-21-2018 at 11:17 PM.

2. Default

500k on the crested Jay trinket
    An Ithzir seer suddenly opens her eyes and stares directly at you!
    An Ithzir seer shoots strands of webbing at you!
    AS: +450 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +78 = +278
    ... and hits for 110 points of damage!
    Strike to stomach sends you doubling over to the ground.
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 15 rounds!

3. Default

I will bid 1M on the tumbleweed

i will accept both those offers

500k on the elk antler trinket, please.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

sold to you as well

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    sold to you as well
    Excellent. Will send you a PM.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~