Thread: fixstat potion from AG

1. Cool fixstat potion from AG

I'm going to be fixing my stats on my capped dark elf sorcerer...when I get the potion from the guild how does it work? do I just drink it and I can adjust stats.. I have never done this or seen it done.. so id rather ask a stupid question then make a stupid mistake.. looking forward to any feedback regarding this. thank you.

I haven't used one myself, but I'm pretty sure you drink it, and it gives you a chance to fix your stats when you check-in at a local inn. It will also give you a fixskill, so if you've already got a fixskill, you'll want to burn that one first.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

I had the same questions before using mine so I made it a point to log using it and putting it on the wiki (https://gswiki.play.net/Fixstats)

Here is what it looks like when you drink it:
    Code:
    >drink my potion
    As you raise the green potion to your lips, you stop for a few seconds to ponder the consequences of drinking it.

[Drinking from the potion will allow you access to the Stat Reassignment menu in the Character Manager.  Reassigning your stats may require changes in your prior skill training selections if your net Training Points (TPs) change as a result.

It is suggested that BEFORE drinking this potion, that you should make use of any existing FIXSKILLS option that you may have to free up these points.  After drinking from the potion, your FIXSKILLS option will be reset.

If you understand this and would like the opportunity to reassign your stats, please DRINK from your potion again within the next 30 seconds.]

Roundtime: 3 sec.

>drink my potion
    You take a sip from the green potion.  You suddenly feel the urge to lie down and rest.  Perhaps you should CHECK IN at the local inn?

[You have been granted 1 stat reassignment.  Please enter the Character Manager at a local inn and select the Reassign Stats menu option to proceed.]
    That was the last drop.
    The green potion shatters into twinkling dust.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.5 (Released 12/13/2018)
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code

4. Default

excellent! thank you guys! very helpful indeed!