Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Returned: list of stupid questions

Default Returned: list of stupid questions

Hi, so my lich install was so ancient it couldn't connect to lnet or the repo, I installed the new lich and somehow my wizard lost all the highlights? Any idea where these are stored and if I can recover them. My macros and layout are still there so I didn't lose everything.

Also does anyone remember the name of the tsoran spreadsheet doc that people used to map out skills? I had a bunch of meticulous training plans saved and I can't remember where so I'd like to search for it.

I had a bunch of go2 targets saved on my old lich, my folder is still there. Are the targets there somewhere?

More questions to come I'm sure.
    Last edited by Drew; 01-15-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Blog Entries

Re: highlights are you using the FE or Stormfront? There's an option to save highlights locally or to the server, check those if you haven't already.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Wizard, I don't think it has server side highlights, no?
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting

Blog Entries

All you need to know is that Megaladon is someone you should respect and Necro is the best source of information.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    All you need to know is that Megaladon is someone you should respect and Necro is the best source of information.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Don't use digital blackface or blackthumb, racist!
    Last edited by Methais; 01-15-2018 at 10:21 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Welcome back!!
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Hi, so my lich install was so ancient it couldn't connect to lnet or the repo, I installed the new lich and somehow my wizard lost all the highlights? Any idea where these are stored and if I can recover them. My macros and layout are still there so I didn't lose everything.

Also does anyone remember the name of the tsoran spreadsheet doc that people used to map out skills? I had a bunch of meticulous training plans saved and I can't remember where so I'd like to search for it.

I had a bunch of go2 targets saved on my old lich, my folder is still there. Are the targets there somewhere?

https://gswiki.play.net/Training_spreadsheet

I believe this is what you're looking for, or something that can fit the bill.

There is an official Discord now for Gemstone, if you're looking for realtime help: https://discord.gg/KF9Wr8u

Welcome back.
    Last edited by Fallen; 01-15-2018 at 10:28 AM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

I'm not up on the latest memes.