Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 275

Thread: Another Porno Star

  1. #251

    Default

    Time4fun and cwolff are my best friends because I happen to agree with them on 1 issue? No. That's now how best friends work.

  2. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Time4fun and cwolff are my best friends because I happen to agree with them on 1 issue? No. That's now how best friends work.
    Notice how he didn't deny Necro was his best friend.

    Also, since you obviously struggle very hard with simple things like counting while you keep harping on about rep, I took 2 minutes and 38 seconds and added more colors to the rep poll, so that you can hopefully follow along all by yourself like a big boy:




    That leaves me with at best 4 votes in this super important poll that you keep clinging onto as if it means anything to anyone other than you.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-11-2018 at 11:23 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  3. #253

    Default

    Stop being so butthurt over that poll. You lost, get over it.

  4. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yeah, you've shown us how good you are at socializing with people..
    That has nothing to do with socializing with people.. you do realize that, right?

    What does have to do with socializing with people is being unable to leave your room for weeks on end.

    It's a mental disorder but nothing to be ashamed about. Like I stated before, hopefully, you can find a decent support group with the other "basement dwellers" you've connected with.

    You can beat this Androidpk! Remember when you were unemployable and you were finally able to get that job at Goodwill? This can be another breakthrough like that!

    We are all rooting for you to overcome all of your personal and mental issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

  5. #255

    Default

    Aww, someone's butthurt about being compared to other butthurt Trump supporters.

  6. #256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stop being so butthurt over that poll. You lost, get over it.
    In this case, losing = winning.

    What's there to be butthurt over though? The only one butthurt over rep is you, since you keep posting it as if it's validating some mythical point you think you're making when it's literally doing the opposite and making you look even dumber.

    I know basic logic is really really tough for you. Perhaps you should attend one of time4fun's logic classes.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-11-2018 at 11:39 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. #257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Aww, someone's butthurt about being compared to other butthurt Trump supporters.
    Wait.. you got butthurt from me making fun of the shitshow your life is?

    Now THAT is spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

  8. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That has nothing to do with socializing with people.. you do realize that, right?

    What does have to do with socializing with people is being unable to leave your room for weeks on end.

    It's a mental disorder but nothing to be ashamed about. Like I stated before, hopefully, you can find a decent support group with the other "basement dwellers" you've connected with.

    You can beat this Androidpk! Remember when you were unemployable and you were finally able to get that job at Goodwill? This can be another breakthrough like that!

    We are all rooting for you to overcome all of your personal and mental issues.
    I've secured exclusive footage of pk's latest breakthrough:

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. #259

  10. #260

    Default

    Did you see the tweet from trump about, "...be cool"

    You can't make this shit up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •