Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 443

Thread: Another Porno Star

  1. #1

    Unhappy Another Porno Star

    The Daily Beast was informed late Friday that porn star Jessica Drake is not allowed to discuss President Donald J. Trump on account of a non-disclosure agreement she signed barring her from any such talk. NDAs are often deployed as part of settlements to silence accusers.

    More...

    Remember when this would have been a big deal?
    Saturn replied. "I fear. There is not only the alternative of making and not making, but also of unmaking. Seest thou the great sea, how it ebbs and flows? so is it with me; my power ebbs; and if I put forth my hands, I shall not do, but undo. Therefore I do what I have done; I hold what I have got; and so I resist Night and Chaos."

  2. #2

    Default

    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas


    August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

    >ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

    >write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Remember when this would have been a big deal?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Remember when this would have been a big deal?
    If she were truly for the cause why would she sign a NDA? Can she tell us anything about the next Duskruin?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #5

    Default




    I hope they're not implying that Trump committed the crime of using campaign funds to settle a personal dispute.

  6. #6

    Default

    After I posted about it, CREW had to tweet a clarification..









  7. #7

    Default

    Michael D. Cohen, President Trumpís longtime personal lawyer, said on Tuesday that he had paid $130,000 out of his own pocket to a pornographic-film actress who had once claimed to have had an affair with Mr. Trump.

    In the most detailed explanation of the 2016 payment made to the actress, Stephanie Clifford, Mr. Cohen, who worked as a counsel to the Trump Organization for more than a decade, said he was not reimbursed for the payment.

    "Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly," Mr. Cohen said in a statement to The New York Times. "The payment to Ms. Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone."

    He declined to answer several follow-up questions, including whether Mr. Trump had been aware that Mr. Cohen made the payment, why he made the payment or whether he had made similar payments to other people over the years.

    More...

    Cohen's story has the ring of truth. Yes, it rings true. Anybody who has ever hired a lawyer knows that's the sort of generous thing they do for you. If it had been a payment from, or on behalf of, the Trump campaign, then that would have been a violation of campaign finance laws.

    It's also smart politics. At a time when the White House is embroiled in a domestic abuse scandal, they can distract the press by pointing out that they paid hush money to a porno star.

  8. #8

    Default

    Shut up Latrin.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Cohen's story has the ring of truth. Yes, it rings true. Anybody who has ever hired a lawyer knows that's the sort of generous thing they do for you. If it had been a payment from, or on behalf of, the Trump campaign, then that would have been a violation of campaign finance laws.

    It's also smart politics. At a time when the White House is embroiled in a domestic abuse scandal, they can distract the press by pointing out that they paid hush money to a porno star.
    HAHAHA, It is wicked smart. They get caught in one scandal the immediately pivot to a worse scandal. They're like firemen who spray kerosene instead of water

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    HAHAHA, It is wicked smart. They get caught in one scandal the immediately pivot to a worse scandal. They're like firemen who spray kerosene instead of water
    Talk about surrounding yourself with stupid lawyers. Not only did this lawyer open himself and Trump up to criminal charges but this disclosure nullified the NDA and now this women involved says she's going to tell everything.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •