Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 437

Thread: Another Porno Star

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,805
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... does the Cohen payment to a porn star prove, disprove or do nothing towards the investigation on Trump Russian collusion?
    I would almost take this all seriously if every man and woman that holds a public office is put through this same type of fishing expedition. It would totally take care of reducing the size of the federal government, maybe it's a good thing, this will forever change the political playing field in America. The exchange in fire will only worsen for future candidates, policy will no long be front and center if existent at all (kind of like the Democrats now, who have absolutely no policies they are pitching). "Yes this candidate knows the cure for cancer but remember when he banged Maryjane rotten crotch 20 years ago? Fuck that!"



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  2. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Sadly, that IS how it works. If our society actually operated on facts we wouldn’t have hundreds of people being exonerated through DNA evidence. Sorry girlfriend.
    In b4 this loser gets rekt again.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In b4 this loser gets rekt again.
    This is correkt.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correkt.
    remember when kranar wrecked your account for being a giant moron? those were the days

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    remember when kranar wrecked your account for being a giant moron? those were the days
    Still not as bad as failing so hard that your entire account gets rekt from existence.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Sadly, that IS how it works. If our society actually operated on facts we wouldn’t have hundreds of people being exonerated through DNA evidence. Sorry girlfriend.
    Yeah... That's not how it works. There's a reason why every decision has an entire section dedicated to the fact pattern of the case.

    Arguing that sometimes cases are wrongly decided is fine, but Rudy's argument is that there a notion of the law that is dovorced from the facts of the case. That's literally not how law works.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Still not as bad as failing so hard that your entire account gets rekt from existence.
    It's funnier.

  8. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    I'm really mad because I lust for Methais all day every day and he keeps rejecting my advances even when I offer him money, even though I don't have any money because I'm a loser. I almost made assistant manager at McDonald's last week though. It was my 7th try, but I'll get it on my 8th, and then maybe Methais will love me! In the meantime though I'm going to watch more Twilight while I cry about the sad state of my life both on and off the internet.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-07-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's funnier.
    How is getting a normal ban funnier than being such a sack of assholes that Kranar wipes all of your accounts from existence altogether, which has literally never happened before Necro?

    Would it still be funnier if it was WB's accounts getting deleted, and Necro was just getting regular bans? Why or why not?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-07-2018 at 11:15 AM. Reason: in b4 deflection because dumb
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is getting a normal ban funnier than being such a sack of assholes that Kranar wipes all of your accounts from existence altogether, which has literally never happened before Necro?

    Would it still be funnier if it was WB's accounts getting deleted, and Necro was just getting regular bans? Why or why not?
    It's funnier because he got it for trying to impersonate me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •