Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying: 116 million, 4.25 per (493$)

Default Buying: 116 million, 4.25 per (493$)

As title says; if you sell it all in one lump I'll make it an even 500 bucks. Paypal verified; willing to send money first as long as you have a history (and I know most of you here heh).

Don't ever sell to this moron. By moron I mean this complete and utter tool! thanks. Especially not for the crap that he wants to buy it for.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 01-13-2018 at 08:16 AM.

3. Default

Based on the feedback from this forum and the community at large, Simutronics is proud to announce two new changes coming up at "Duskruin Dig: dig deeper into your pockets!".
    Firstly, Silvers will be directly purchasable from the now opened bank at Bloodriven village! Just ask the Klumsy Kobold Klerk about TRADING your bloodscrip for silvers!
    Seconded, because of the drop in value of silvers all bloodscrip prices have doubled! We feel this will help balance the influx of mid level equipment moving forward or something something buy more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Don't ever sell to this moron. By moron I mean this complete and utter tool! thanks. Especially not for the crap that he wants to buy it for.
    I'm surprised silvers are even selling to be honest.

Remember that time I told you I cashed out at like $15'ish and you were all like....

Good times mate!

Stay tuned later today when Necro claims someone sold him silvers at that price.

EDIT: I just sold 120m to Necro for $7 per
    Last edited by Methais; 01-13-2018 at 12:07 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stay tuned later today when Necro claims someone sold him silvers at that price.

EDIT: I just sold 120m to Necro for $7 per
    Yeah he'll probably make a new account claiming to have done it too. Fucking loser get a life.

No, I think it’s about time for him to kill him self.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Investigators say he was playing the online game 'The Gemstones IV' and was preoccupied with a forum website dedicated to the game where he was bullied daily.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Yeah, don't say that. Then Flimbo's faggot ass will come back and start blaming us for shit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Investigators say he was playing the online game 'The Gemstones IV' and was preoccupied with a forum website dedicated to the game where he was bullied daily.
    Lol, nobody would investigate your sorry ass.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.