Thread: Ora Naginata 4 sale - +12 con BONUS and more!

1. Default Ora Naginata 4 sale - +12 con BONUS and more!

MB: 50K
    BO: Make Reasonable Offer - I have no idea

+10/+1 Naginate with +12 Con STAT (sorry) and +2 to S/H

((((I believe this is essentially a +30 Naginata unless they changed these while I was gone.)))) If course the DID change this while I was gone - just +10

The first thing that strikes you about the naginata is the weight, which is about 9 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,350,000 silvers. You can also tell that the ora naginata is predominantly crafted of ora.

It has a bonus of +10 from a normal naginata, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.
    The harmonics generated tell you that the naginata helps defend the one who wields it by granting +1 Defensive Bonus.

It provides a bonus of 12 to Constitution.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.
    It provides a bonus of 2 to Stalking and Hiding Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The naginata looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.
    Last edited by Dosselmeyer; 01-13-2018 at 08:53 AM. Reason: cleaned up lore song

they took away the natural 4x enchant of nags and just added an additional +20 avd to them.. so by todays standards its just a ora nagi. There was a young level 5 polearm user looking for a ora nagi today. Name was Yoojin

kinda like what they did with old school claid and the new style. old had -10 AS and a 10 higher avd compared to the ones now a days. normal claids are a 0 enchant but -10 avd compared to old style. Generally speaking 1 enchant is roughly the same as 1 avd. Or so they say..

4. Default

Thanks for letting me know about the Nagi changes - will update the post.

Unfortunately the +1 defender kills it because it stops it from being enchanted. Enchanting it up as a project piece makes it much more valuable than a forever +10 nagi. Level 47 is a bit too high to be happy swinging around a 2x weapon just for the enhancive stat effect.
    Last edited by zephyrii; 01-15-2018 at 10:24 AM.

6. Default

Understood - to the pawnshop it goes.