Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Trump Say It or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Meanwhile Republicans once again try to rationalize Trump's racist and unprofessional comments.
    What specifically was his "racist" comment?

Not what you feel he said.. or what you wished he said... specifically racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammibal View Post
    No, because New Orleans is kind of a shithole. The people there may or may not be, it depends on the person. If they cleaned up their city from the actual filth and sometimes shit smelling water, then it would become less of a shitty city. I doubt that'll ever happen, because I'm pretty sure shitty people are in charge of the local government there.
    Yes it's been run by democrats for a long time.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What specifically was his "racist" comment?

Not what you feel he said.. or what you wished he said... specifically racist.
    In before pk posts a quote from some random that has nothing to do with Trump and calls it proof.

Also, Norway is racist. Just look at how their flag kind of looks like the Confederate flag. Trump clearly wants to import Norwegians to restart the Civil War.

Last edited by Methais; 01-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    We should have an immigration policy that is based on building the US and not a PC, feel good, racist diversity policy and lottery? But tell me again how a racist diversity based immigration policy is a good idea.

And then there is this:

Rocktar, thank you for sharing this video. Hey libbies..common sense here...brace yourself...
    Last edited by Candor; 01-13-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Rocktar, thank you for sharing this video. Hey libbies..common sense here...brace yourself...
    Every time you guys post this video you miss the point of it. He's saying that we're not able to deal with world poverty by mass immigration. Nobody is arguing that, and that's not even the topic of the thread.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

Trump may impose fines on teevee stations that reported what he may or may not have said.

WASHINGTON — The FCC received complaints after NBC and CNN used the word “s—hole” in their coverage of the controversy over comments President Donald Trump reportedly made to lawmakers during a meeting about immigration.

More...
    The agency does not sanction individuals, but stations that broadcast the profane or indecent content. The FCC can fine or sanction individual stations for obscenity, indecency, or profanity. A station can be fined up to $383,038 for any “single indecent broadcast.”

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Every time you guys post this video you miss the point of it. He's saying that we're not able to deal with world poverty by mass immigration. Nobody is arguing that, and that's not even the topic of the thread.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Is that what that vid was about? that's the most asinine argument I ever heard, "Duhhh we're going to steal 10000 PhD software engineers from India surely this will make India richer!"

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    In before pk posts a quote from some random that has nothing to do with Trump and calls it proof.

Also, Norway is racist. Just look at how their flag kind of looks like the Confederate flag. Trump clearly wants to import Norwegians to restart the Civil War.

Actually most European flags have the Cross of St. George somewhere as their logo, which is what the Confederate Battle Flag's X is all about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Actually most European flags have the Cross of St. George somewhere as their logo, which is what the Confederate Battle Flag's X is all about.
    Norway's flag has the Scandinavian cross, not the St George's Cross. lrn2cross fag.