Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 93

Thread: Did Trump Say It or Not?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Because he immediately suggested the whitest country on earth as the best alternative.
    Ahhh, the mental gymnastics that you dipshits go through to find fault are amazing. Imagine if you used the same logic with Liberal/Socialists?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is saying a country is a shithole racist?
    Because he's talking about the people from those countries. And if what he said wasn't so bad then why did Trump immediately feel the need to lie about it?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ohai, NZ
    Posts
    7,091
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In amazement
    Posts
    2,601

    Default

    We should have an immigration policy that is based on building the US and not a PC, feel good, racist diversity policy and lottery? But tell me again how a racist diversity based immigration policy is a good idea.

    And then there is this:

    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Because he immediately suggested the whitest country on earth as the best alternative.
    You're stupid and gay. And stupid. And gay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Because he's talking about the people from those countries. And if what he said wasn't so bad then why did Trump immediately feel the need to lie about it?
    Which part did he said the people from those countries were shitholes as opposed to the country itself being a shithole?

    If I say New Orleans is a shithole am I being racist because it's a "chocolate city"? Because that's the logic you're using here.

    I eagerly await your deflection non-answer.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-13-2018 at 04:09 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're stupid and gay. And stupid. And gay.



    Which part did he said the people from those countries were shitholes as opposed to the country itself being a shithole?

    If I say New Orleans is a shithole am I being racist because it's a "chocolate city"? Because that's the logic you're using here.

    I eagerly await your deflection non-answer.

    Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists are celebrating President Trump's reported comments referring to Haiti, El Salvador and several African nations as "shithole countries," according to statements collected by The New York Times on Friday

    White supremacist Richard Spencer, an organizer of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., last year, lambasted conservatives defending the president on Fox News for pretending the remark was not racial in nature.

    “It’s obviously all about race, and to their credit, liberals point out the obvious,” he told The Times.

    The Daily Stormer, the largest neo-Nazi website online, welcomed Trump's reported remark, saying it was evidence he was "more or less on the same page with us."

    “This is encouraging and refreshing, as it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration,” the site said.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists are celebrating President Trump's reported comments referring to Haiti, El Salvador and several African nations as "shithole countries," according to statements collected by The New York Times on Friday

    White supremacist Richard Spencer, an organizer of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., last year, lambasted conservatives defending the president on Fox News for pretending the remark was not racial in nature.

    “It’s obviously all about race, and to their credit, liberals point out the obvious,” he told The Times.

    The Daily Stormer, the largest neo-Nazi website online, welcomed Trump's reported remark, saying it was evidence he was "more or less on the same page with us."

    “This is encouraging and refreshing, as it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration,” the site said.
    Good thing Trump already denounced the KKK and white supremacists months ago, so what they're saying is irrelevant. Just like how when BLM didn't speak for Obama. You already know these things though.

    Back on topic though, if I say New Orleans is a shithole am I being racist because it's a "chocolate city"?
    Last edited by Methais; 01-13-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    9,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Because he's talking about the people from those countries.
    No, he's not.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    No, he's not.
    People in other parts of the world say America is racist.

    Pk lives in America.

    Therefore pk is racist.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-13-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Good thing Trump already denounced the KKK and white supremacists months ago, so what they're saying is irrelevant. Just like how when BLM didn't speak for Obama. You already know these things though.

    Back on topic though, if I say New Orleans is a shithole am I being racist because it's a "chocolate city"?
    No, because New Orleans is kind of a shithole. The people there may or may not be, it depends on the person. If they cleaned up their city from the actual filth and sometimes shit smelling water, then it would become less of a shitty city. I doubt that'll ever happen, because I'm pretty sure shitty people are in charge of the local government there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •