Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Trump Say It or Not?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    We should have an immigration policy that is based on building the US and not a PC, feel good, racist diversity policy and lottery? But tell me again how a racist diversity based immigration policy is a good idea.

And then there is this:

Rocktar, thank you for sharing this video. Hey libbies..common sense here...brace yourself...
    Last edited by Candor; 01-13-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Rocktar, thank you for sharing this video. Hey libbies..common sense here...brace yourself...
    Every time you guys post this video you miss the point of it. He's saying that we're not able to deal with world poverty by mass immigration. Nobody is arguing that, and that's not even the topic of the thread.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Trump may impose fines on teevee stations that reported what he may or may not have said.

WASHINGTON — The FCC received complaints after NBC and CNN used the word “s—hole” in their coverage of the controversy over comments President Donald Trump reportedly made to lawmakers during a meeting about immigration.

More...
    The agency does not sanction individuals, but stations that broadcast the profane or indecent content. The FCC can fine or sanction individual stations for obscenity, indecency, or profanity. A station can be fined up to $383,038 for any “single indecent broadcast.”

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Every time you guys post this video you miss the point of it. He's saying that we're not able to deal with world poverty by mass immigration. Nobody is arguing that, and that's not even the topic of the thread.
    This is correct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Actually most European flags have the Cross of St. George somewhere as their logo, which is what the Confederate Battle Flag's X is all about.
    Norway's flag has the Scandinavian cross, not the St George's Cross. lrn2cross fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Actually most European flags have the Cross of St. George somewhere as their logo, which is what the Confederate Battle Flag's X is all about.
    As a Muslim those crosses you refer to offend me and their flags must all be changed to something that isn't racist against Islam immediately.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Ok. So it IS a shit hole.. but we can't say it.

Got it.
    Whooooooooosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How is saying a country is a shithole racist?
    Because he said keep them out. If you don't want black and brown people and you do want white people, that's racist.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Whooooooooosh.Because he said keep them out. If you don't want black and brown people and you do want white people, that's racist.
    He wants safe people. Not his fault brown people are usually criminals.

Sen. Perdue recovered his memory..

Minutes later, on the same program, U.S. Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga., who was in that meeting with Trump, made a course correction. On Friday, the senator put out a joint statement with Senate colleague Tom Cotton, R-Ark. Both said they couldn’t remember the president comparing Third World nations to latrines.

This morning, Perdue said it never happened. “I’m telling you he did not use that word, George. And I’m telling you it’s a gross misrepresentation. How many times do you want me to say that?” the Georgia senator said

More...

"Trump is kicking 200,000 Salvadorans out of the United States and forcing them back to a gang violence-ravaged and impoverished disaster zone." -Sally Kohn on CNN

What a shithole El Salvador sounds like...