Thread: Looking for elven speaker in Ta'Illistim to help me connect with Menos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for elven speaker in Ta'Illistim to help me connect with Menos

So I'm trying to reach Menos. He spends most of his time sitting at his table in the Shimmar Inn, and only ever leaves to hunt now and then. I've never been able to actually catch him during those moments. Also, he's not on LNET, and apparently his character only speaks Elven in game, and I'm well, a dwarf, so that's not much help. I also spend my days on this side of the mountains, in the landing mostly.

So, if you are from Ta'Illistim and happen to see Menos around, and are able to communicate with him and help me have a conversation with him as a "translator" of sorts, I'd be happy to pay 1 mil for the trouble.

PM him here? Username is Menos. He's active.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    PM him here? Username is Menos. He's active.
    Ha. Well, that should make things easier. I was under the impression he only posted on the officials, and I'm not on there.

Just roll up an elf!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    So I'm trying to reach Menos. He spends most of his time sitting at his table in the Shimmar Inn, and only ever leaves to hunt now and then. I've never been able to actually catch him during those moments. Also, he's not on LNET, and apparently his character only speaks Elven in game, and I'm well, a dwarf, so that's not much help. I also spend my days on this side of the mountains, in the landing mostly.

So, if you are from Ta'Illistim and happen to see Menos around, and are able to communicate with him and help me have a conversation with him as a "translator" of sorts, I'd be happy to pay 1 mil for the trouble.
    I can talk to him (Nihrvanah). PM me, I guess.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

PM'ed him on here, he never replied. Meh.