Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simutronics doubles revenue posts negative profit...

1. Default Simutronics doubles revenue posts negative profit...

Any takers on what's happening? On going costs for Galahad 3093 development?

Blog Entries

Keep in mind, first and foremost, the measurement is in SEK... not USD... so, gotta convert the values before we start talking about how much money clearly just Wyrom is pocketing

For the sake of super condensed financial statements such as those, revenues are the more important numbers to focus on. You cannot make assumptions about operations through condensed financial statements, especially for those recently acquired. While goodwill cannot be depreciated, any itemized purchase of an intangible assets as part of the acquisition can be deprecated over the perceived useful life of the asset(s), reducing book revenues for the subsidiary. These are non-operational, non-cash losses, but are still counted towards overall profits for a given subsidiary.

Where did you find their report, most of the information I saw for them was Q1 information, which doesn't go that itemized, and is still unaudited.
    Last edited by Whirlin; 05-05-2021 at 09:57 AM.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post

Any takers on what's happening? On going costs for Galahad 3093 development?
    Maybe Stillfront put a loot cap on Simu.

Serves them right. Cunts.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-05-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

They are developing a game on steam, probably the reason.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

5. Default

Actually looks pretty good...

Last edited by Skeletor; 05-05-2021 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Actually looks pretty good...

It's alright. Very small Dev team obviously, I wouldn't hold my breathe on it given the track record of other "Simu Games" being "Developed"....Since they ended up instead just selling/renting out the engine from their MMO

This company makes terrible decisions. They could develop a Steam app connected to Gemstone and it would immediately have a core following of 2000 players. A new mech game is not very compelling.
    Last edited by Amerek; 05-05-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Galahad is DOA, no news on their website or even user activity in their subreddit and Steam group for a month. Shocking, I know.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Galahad is DOA, no news on their website or even user activity in their subreddit and Steam group for a month. Shocking, I know.
    Are they going to even finish this game? Has Simutronics ever finished a non-mobile game?

What was their first graphical game going to be? That used Hero's Engine or whatever? That game never came. Dragons of Elanthia never took off because they couldn't get fans to donate 10 million dollars or whatever to fund their advertising. And now this game might not be finished either?