Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 107 of 107

Thread: Thread for things that made you Facepalm today

  1. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Millennials need to get it together:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/pers...1uY?li=BBnbfcN
    If they played GS they wouldn't have these problems...
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  2. Default

    I spent the last month or so building a complexity model to define our clients. I used several statistical models, including PCA, k-means clustering, decision trees, random forests, linear discriminant analysis and linear/logistic regressions. It is the pinnacle of my professional career - 20 years in the making and something I'm damn proud of. I then presented my findings to our CIO, CFO and VP of Data Science and Analytics.

    It was great, 45 minutes of presenting, awesome feedback.

    After I present, I'm meeting with my VP and he says the CIO and our pricing VP thought project was killed months ago.

    Now I'm drinking to forget it.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

    "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

    “If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I spent the last month or so building a complexity model to define our clients. I used several statistical models, including PCA, k-means clustering, decision trees, random forests, linear discriminant analysis and linear/logistic regressions. It is the pinnacle of my professional career - 20 years in the making and something I'm damn proud of. I then presented my findings to our CIO, CFO and VP of Data Science and Analytics.

    It was great, 45 minutes of presenting, awesome feedback.

    After I present, I'm meeting with my VP and he says the CIO and our pricing VP thought project was killed months ago.

    Now I'm drinking to forget it.
    This sounds like the plot for a TV show.

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This sounds like the plot for a TV show.
    A TV show about murderers who only target corporate higher ups who thought projects were dead that people put lots of effort into?
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  5. #105

    Default

    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



  6. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    5,660
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The older gentleman behind her makes this video worth watching.


    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

    “The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The older gentleman behind her makes this video worth watching.
    He's the reason it's in this thread. Because we don't have a thread called Things That Made Random Old Guys Facepalm. Yet.

    I wanna drink beer with him.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-12-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •