Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting area from 96 to cap

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    Regarding Scatter: I'm getting Celebrite bounties in Icemule. We weren't sure whether or not empaths could hit them because they're globules right?
    Regarding Reim: We do Reim on occasion. We're GoS though, so warcamps are more to our liking.
    Nelemar: We were thinking this too. We find OTF to really be a faceroll right now. At 96 we mow down swarms minus the occasional insta-crit if it happens. If Nelemar is meant to be a less annoying OTF than maybe this will be our next stop. I'm 14k from 97, so maybe we'll make the trip there afterwards.
    You’ll like Nelemar way better. You should be able to handle the 3rd floor fine at your current level. Combatants and defenders disarm, sentries and dissemblers (mostly 2nd floor but sometimes wander to 3rd) implode, and defenders combatants and radicals use cman attacks. Difficulty isn’t much different than OTF but exp is way better and you won’t have to deal with being looted or annoying fade bullshit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

+1 for nelemar

SOS is built towards level 96 really.

Nelemar and SOS are both burst areas, yes?

Nelemar is. No idea about SoS but probably.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You’ll like Nelemar way better. You should be able to handle the 3rd floor fine at your current level. Combatants and defenders disarm, sentries and dissemblers (mostly 2nd floor but sometimes wander to 3rd) implode, and defenders combatants and radicals use cman attacks. Difficulty isn’t much different than OTF but exp is way better and you won’t have to deal with being looted or annoying fade bullshit.
    This.

Thanks folks for the suggestions on Nelemar. The xp is much better than OTF, and there's a lot more automatic botters, so boxes and coins on the ground, critters being left alone/prone/near dead, make it a great hunting spot.