Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a lock over -1450

Default a lock over -1450

I'm looking to push what I can do as my best so wanting something over 1450 but over 1475 to 1500 I'd pay a bit more for. I'm on the bored end of trying to hunt one up myself and only finding maybe 3 in the last 2 years over 1400.

I like your idea. I would similarly be interested in a fat (-1406 and above) lock (as well as a trap above -480), after/if you are able to acquire one for yourself.

Traps don't go over -480.

Welp, this is a thread that makes me feel much less adequate as a rogue! Someday I'll be 3x and able to break my highest of -1385. =( I open boxes for someone every other week and in the 500+ boxes I've done for her I haven't seen anything over -1385.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I used to regularly save up post cap boxes for Rlen and Karly so that they could test their skills. This was after I complained, (on their behalf), that boxes weren't scaling up beyond player cap. Both of those two would spend a fortune on picks to get a new personal best.

I may have a locker or 2 of boxes saved still, but probably a poor chance that they're going to be record breaking for you, probably just Scatter boxes at this point. I suppose those max out around level 115, maybe 120, and either of those would be rare.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    Traps don't go over -480.
    I once had a -530 glyph trap. That might have been in GS3 though.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Welp, this is a thread that makes me feel much less adequate as a rogue! Someday I'll be 3x and able to break my highest of -1385. =( I open boxes for someone every other week and in the 500+ boxes I've done for her I haven't seen anything over -1385.
    You don't come across many over -1400. I'd say in all the years I've hunted post cap in nelemar I've only come across a handful like that. Third floor boxes tend to be only in the -1000 range on locks most the time. You shouldn't feel that inadequate, I'm not going on just sheer skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    You don't come across many over -1400. I'd say in all the years I've hunted post cap in nelemar I've only come across a handful like that. Third floor boxes tend to be only in the -1000 range on locks most the time. You shouldn't feel that inadequate, I'm not going on just sheer skill.
    It's all graaavy. I'm only 2.25x w/lores and 38/47 lock/trap enhancives so I've got room to improve. -1385 is definitely on the high end of my skill level. I wonder if we found one, could it be relocked and still maintain the same lock difficulty? I'm not entirely sure how that LMAS skill works.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I once had a -530 glyph trap. That might have been in GS3 though.
    You will see scarabs that read as bigger than -480 as well, but when you disarm them the highest they will count is 480.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    It's all graaavy. I'm only 2.25x w/lores and 38/47 lock/trap enhancives so I've got room to improve. -1385 is definitely on the high end of my skill level. I wonder if we found one, could it be relocked and still maintain the same lock difficulty? I'm not entirely sure how that LMAS skill works.
    Relocking wouldn't change the lock difficulty. I don't know if two people can get reps off the same lock, but it could be possible because warriors can get reps bashing a relocked box. I had one good picking enhancive of +10 bonus but I sold that off, but I didn't feel the need to keep it anymore after getting a certain lockpick from the last grand auction.