Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weight reduction sack

Default Weight reduction sack

I am not selling this at all but I am curious what people would value it at.

Holds 1,100 lbs, belt worn and has 50 percent weight reduction.

beltworn? wtf what good is 1100 pounds . if you put in 200 pounds inside, you are still carrying aroiund an extra 100 pounds. you would never make it to 1100

educate me in anything im wrong please.

Yeah, it has its uses but not really a beneficial combo. Like a shield with +50 TWC
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beldar17 View Post
    beltworn? wtf what good is 1100 pounds . if you put in 200 pounds inside, you are still carrying aroiund an extra 100 pounds. you would never make it to 1100

educate me in anything im wrong please.
    You save weight by not having to use any other containers unless you choose to do so for sorting purposes. You are capable of holding as many items as either the character item limit or your stats will allow, rather than just how much your containers can hold. At 50% weight reduction, this effectively doubles that amount (assuming it's heavy shit and not just hundreds of Tkaro roots.) I would use my 1k sack to hold as many boxes as possible in the field until I couldn't carry anymore. If you have maxed stats on a favorable race with enhancives as well, the number can grow quite large, more than I would imagine all standard containers combined could hold.

I'd imagine this is one of the more valuable containers in the game. Pretty fucking sweet.
    Last edited by Fallen; 01-10-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    You save weight by not having to use any other containers unless you choose to do so for sorting purposes. You are capable of holding as many items as either the character item limit or your stats will allow, rather than just how much your containers can hold. At 50% weight reduction, this effectively doubles that amount (assuming it's heavy shit and not just hundreds of Tkaro roots.) I would use my 1k sack to hold as many boxes as possible in the field until I couldn't carry anymore. If you have maxed stats on a favorable race with enhancives as well, the number can grow quite large, more than I would imagine all standard containers combined could hold.

I'd imagine this is one of the more valuable containers in the game. Pretty fucking sweet.
    I bet this sack would pair up great with the Belt of Kai.

There are times when I'm hunting and the pile of boxes at my feet is just too much to carry. This sack would be nice for that. Probably not as nice as the price it would command for sorcerers, but nice none-the-less.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

With my setup I can haul in 25-30 boxes in nelemar in one hunt. Speaking of the Belt of Kai, I really would like to see a hunt how much that would increase what I could haul. Giga and that would make a killer combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    I am not selling this at all but I am curious what people would value it at.

Holds 1,100 lbs, belt worn and has 50 percent weight reduction.
    How much does it weigh by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    How much does it weigh by itself?
    3 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    3 lbs.
    2 pounds or less!