Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barbie Auction

Default Barbie Auction

Moving on from backpacks, I'm going to start auctioning off individual items. I'll start with the first batch of 20 and add more as we go along. MBs as posted, will consider BO offers and the auction will go the usual once, twice, sold. Deliveries can be made anywhere (except Teras) but would prefer FWI, if possible.

ITEM NO.DESCRIPTIONDETAILSMINIMUM BIDCURRENT BIDUPDATE
    C1. a trailing dark carnelian silk gown shoulder-gathered with a spill of glinting fire pearlsNalea3m3m JhynniferSOLD
    C2. a columnar pale argent silk gown suspended from tiered strands of champagne pearlsMetallic T3750k750k CharSOLD and DELIVERED
    C3. a sleeveless ecru lace dress flaring into a short skirt of canary flyrsilkZanthie/Valinda T2500k  
    C4. a bronze satin gown bustled with a spill of lace-cut jet feather silhouettesVanishing Point T1500k
    R5. a short-collared gown of orchid-painted tea green silk cut with a high side slitPeretta T1300k  
    R6. a sleeveless gown of smoke-toned silk fading to creamy white along the forked trainPeretta T1300k  
    C7. a clinging emerald lace gown descending into a chain-fringed open backPeretta T1300k  
    C8. a draped alabaster lace-over-chiffon gown with a daringly curved center plungePeretta T1300k  
    R9. a spiral-cut sheath gown formed of glossy pale chartreuse silk ribbonsVanishing Point T0300k  
    R10. a dip-necked gown of ochre silk lampas enriched with pale silver threadVanishing Point T0300k
    R11. a cowl-necked sandstone grey silk gown with an extensive train of cascading rufflesVanishing Point T0300k300k ShinaraGSIVSOLD
    C12. a layered mocha chiffon gown with a narrow v-shaped neckline dipping to the waistVanishing Point T0300k
    C13. a sleeveless ebon silk gown inset across the bodice with abstract pieces of leather / a sleeveless ebon silk gown encircled with a belt of overlapping <gem> panels [SHOW:Varying pieces of textured black leather cut out in abstract designs have been fitted together to form a bodice over this smooth ebon silk gown with flaring skirts. Panels of overlapping jet inset with socketed encircle the narrow waist under the low-dipping back. The ebon silk gown has an empty socket that looks ready to have a gem pushed into the gown.]Joola (unlocked)400k400k RovvigenSOLD and DELIVERED
    R14. a sideless pale blush silk gown with a single sleeve of sheer laceZanthie/Valinda T1250k  
    R15. a low-backed gown of luxurious carnelian velvet plummeting to a pooling hemUnknown scripts250k250k ShinaraGSIVSOLD and DELIVERED
    R16. a slender fitting gown of fine-grained dark leather sewn with burnished gold wireZenlia T1500k800k JhynniferSOLD
    R17. a soft-textured burgundy paeline cotehardie with shoulder-to-cuff buttoned sleevesZenlia T1500k  
    R18. a high-to-low skirted gown of midnight blue taffeta and duchess satin / a drop-shouldered viridian taffeta gown with a shredded panel trainMorphing (2-sides)250k  
    J19. a two-toned grey bourde overdress pleated at the high waist / a faintly striped myrtle green bourde overdress / a coat-styled overdress of dark blue tonal bourdeMorphing frontworn (3-sides) (casts 1209)500k  
    R20. a shawl-collared surcote in satiny finished blonde silk woolFrontworn100k  
    D21. a daringly low draped gown of filmy blue organdy with a pooling skirtZanthie/Valinda T1250k  
    P22. a finger-looped gown of ebon flyrsilk faintly traced with bramblesZanthie/Valinda T1250k250k ShinaraGSIVSOLD and DELIVERED
    R23. a grey-on-cream plaid robe styled to drape in soft folds over one shoulderPeretta Cloak T21m  
    R24. a dark indigo plaid robe folded neatly over the left shoulderPeretta Cloak T1500k  
    L25. a sleeveless pelisse of dove grey chamois collared in soft rabbit furPeretta Cloak T1500k  

NON SCRIPTED/MISCELLANEOUS

ITEM NO.DESCRIPTIONDETAILSMINIMUM BIDCURRENT BIDUPDATE
    M1. a black cherry velvet robe with knot-work goffering along the sleevesHolds VLA100k  
    M2. a verdant silk damask peplum jacket SHOW: A wide band of pale silk damask with a pink and blue blossom weave trims the deeply folded shawl collar and complements the dappled forest green that makes up the rest of the jacket. The collar cross wraps snugly to fasten under the right arm and overlaps a rigid stomacher of similarly patterned silk; the vines defined by verdant metallic thread. When fully fastened, the jacket has an hourglass silhouette, flaring gently from the nipped in waist to extend over the back of the hips into a long peplum.Holds Significant/+2 Wisdom & Aura250k  
    M3. a glossy cobalt leather shrug plumed with vibrant feathersHolds VSA50k  
    M4. a floor-length pelisse of glossy midnight black raven feathersHolds Significant100k  
    M5. a chain-wrapped amphibian skin girdle SHOW: Long pallid viper fangs serve as spacers between clusters of dull grey, needle-sharp triton teeth in a grotesque mimicry of a gaping maw. The macabre juxtaposition of potentially venomous tines hang from pewter chains that wrap repeatedly around a wide girdle of mottled amphibian skin, cinching it tightly but allowing enough freedom of movement to see the inherent play of shifting watery colors.VSA pinworn100k100k ShinaraGSIVSOLD and DELIVERED
    M6. a pair of blush brocade lace pointy-toed slippersMaster Cobbled25k  
    M7. some cobalt velvet high shoes with verdigris copper toesMaster Cobbled25k  
    M8. a pair of claret burnt velvet high chopinesMaster Cobbled25k  
    M9. some black satin slippers with pointy ruched toes 10k  
    M10.some flat black leather slippers cinched with sleek buckled straps 10k  
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 01-21-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

MB on R15 & R16, please!

Thank you!

-GK

MB on C1. 800k on R16 please.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Updated with bids and a few more items added.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

5. Default

MB on P22, please!

-GK

Updated and a few more items added!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

7. Default

MB on M5, please!

-GK

Updated!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Updated. I can be reached as Rohese on LNet for pickup of sold items.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page