Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total War: Three Kingdoms

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I did the survey. It was more about what you liked about games they already did, not necessarily if you'd like a new game based on whatever. I did the whole thing.
    Never said it was. But they did ask about things people would like to see in future games.

Blog Entries

Haven't really been following this too closely, but apparently you will have the choice between a more realistic campaign, and one where the generals can become more like their counterparts in Dynasty Warriors
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Haven't really been following this too closely, but apparently you will have the choice between a more realistic campaign, and one where the generals can become more like their counterparts in Dynasty Warriors
    That is cool. I mean, I'm still going to get the game, because I know I'll enjoy playing it regardless of where it is set, I just which is wasn't China. With how the ME campaign is shaping up in TWWH, I'd like a global Total War that is similar, maybe set around the Victorian Age up to WW1 or so. Lot of stuff going on everywhere.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Still not too sure if I'm excited for this or not. Britannia was a bit boring. Releases in about a month.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Still not too sure if I'm excited for this or not. Britannia was a bit boring. Releases in about a month.
    This is going to be a lot more content than Britannia. There are a lot of pretty awesome changes to diplomacy and the two different types of campaign modes seems cool. They've gotten a lot more in depth with it. I'm hoping for a Mongol expansion later.

I didn't think I'd be hyped for the game, because I couldn't give 2 fucks about China, but the let's plays and reveals make me want it.

Blog Entries

Is there an army list somewhere? I just want the armies to be varied and interesting.

Blog Entries

Is there an army list somewhere? I just want the armies to be varied and interesting.
    Not that I've seen. What is neat, the units you can recruit vary based on the Commander they are attached to. Each commander can field a retinue of 6 units, and each army can have 3 commanders.

And the commander's visual appearance change based on what armor/weapons and stuff you put on them.
    Last edited by Gelston; 02-07-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Delayed until May 23rd, which is great. I don't think their historical side could afford another launch like Rome 2 had, and there are so many new systems being added. Apparently the AI is more retarded than it should be and the dueling creates a huge impassable circle that units can't go through. ON a large open battlefield it isn't an issue, but in city maps and stuff it is very problematic.

Blog Entries

You could also click the duel button on a distant enemy commander, and he'd break ranks and beeline toward your commander. Probably an easy fix, but damn.

Blog Entries

You could also click the duel button on a distant enemy commander, and he'd break ranks and beeline toward your commander. Probably an easy fix, but damn.
    He'd actually run through your entire army too and die a lot of the time on the way there.