Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total War: Three Kingdoms

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I did the survey. It was more about what you liked about games they already did, not necessarily if you'd like a new game based on whatever. I did the whole thing.
    Never said it was. But they did ask about things people would like to see in future games.

Blog Entries

Haven't really been following this too closely, but apparently you will have the choice between a more realistic campaign, and one where the generals can become more like their counterparts in Dynasty Warriors
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Haven't really been following this too closely, but apparently you will have the choice between a more realistic campaign, and one where the generals can become more like their counterparts in Dynasty Warriors
    That is cool. I mean, I'm still going to get the game, because I know I'll enjoy playing it regardless of where it is set, I just which is wasn't China. With how the ME campaign is shaping up in TWWH, I'd like a global Total War that is similar, maybe set around the Victorian Age up to WW1 or so. Lot of stuff going on everywhere.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam