Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Total War: Three Kingdoms

Blog Entries

The records mode looks okay I guess. I'll probably mostly do the Romance mode, because the game from inside and out is built around those characters... Them just being rando generals just doesn't seem right.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Watching more and more of these streams, I'm excited for it. Looks like a lot more added complexity over previous total wars. It isn't my top time period or location, but I am highly anticipating the release. That delay was definitely a good idea. Preordered, btw.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-09-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Blog Entries

I got it. The presentation is really slick, but the UI is so different from previous TW titles and is confusing.

Combat is like the other titles, but they brought formations and larger city sieges back which is great. Also there's a 'demand surrender' thing you can do if you outmatch an enemy that may have been around previously. Duels are fun to watch, but it feels like they're too hands-off, you should be able to affect the outcome via abilities or something, maybe you can, I dunno.

Oh, AI can still 'retreat' further than your army can move, WHAT THE FUCK CA
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-23-2019 at 07:06 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Installed the Radious mod. Amaze balls new experience. I am playing Kong Rong, Tao Ying decided to declare war on me because he is an asshole or something. Whatever. I'm banking like 16k a turn as Kong Rong so I have a super amazeballs army. I march down there and he has a full stack in a farm. I hit that, it was a level 4 farm, so it was a settlement, whatever. I'm about 3500 men vs his 8600, so almost a fair fight. I stick my 6 spear guards into turtle and set my trebs to fire, they take down about 2k of them. I march my spear guards up and with my 4 archers/2 crossbow units continue to whittle them down. By the time I'm out of ammo, they are down to about 4k troops. I send in my spear guards and we hit a stalemate because turtle spear guards are a great anvil, but they can't kill for shit. After about 10 minutes of watching this, I say fuck it and charge my 4 units of Jian Guard Cav straight through the center and just keep pushing... They manage to break through to the other side. After that I wiped out all their archers and then turned back around and performed a proper hammer and anvil.

40 minutes battle, was one of the funnest I've had in a long time.

Blog Entries

Oh, and blood pack is coming out on the 27th. They are adding in more animations with it as well.

Blog Entries

First DLC coming out on 8 August. Quick turnaround time on that. Probably because they made a shit load of money on the game.

Enjoy the trailer, now with extra asian.

Blog Entries

I try to limit my prince intake to two.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I try to limit my prince intake to two.
    Come on man, you can fit a third in there.

Blog Entries

Well... alright

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    No idea why, but I read this as Total War: Three Klingons. Multiple times. Was wondering how that would work.
    3Klingons1Kingdom
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible