Thread: Spine Surgery

Default Spine Surgery

Hi guys. Some of you may have noticed I've been sort of awol for a bit. That's because I had a 2 level lumbar spinal fusion. It was a bit complicated because they had to open me from the front to do it. I'm recovering decently. Most days I feel better than the previous day, though yesterday I felt I took a step backwards in my recovery. Since the surgery, my leg pain has vanished entirely. They used to go completely numb or even give out on me while I was walking, so that's a HUGE step forward already. My back pain right now is still pretty awful, but I know that'll get better as things heal.

Playing GS is a bit difficult for me right now because I can't really find a comfortable position to sit with my laptop, and my PC chair is completely out of the question with my back brace. I can only manage an hour or two before it becomes too painful. Anywho, if you were wondering where Aetheri has been, it's because I've been dealing with this. Hopefully see more of you guys soon!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Best wishes for recovery. Love the positive attitude!
    Discord: Bellaja

Bellaja's Outfitting

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.88423843.6024/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

Rest up and return soon! Glad to hear that there's some wonderful improvement!! Hope that was the trick to making things more comfortable for you. Take care.