Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Megaladon Nepentthese AMA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by megaladon View Post
    ironicaly a few players called me that ingame. are you a newbei? do you know the history of the game? do you even know who drizzsdt and megaladon are? two warriors that reached 200+ levels in the game. and you are insulting one of them.
    No... one... cares.

Blog Entries

I mean, I'm fairly certain you're a troll, but even if you are Megaladon, coming here acting like we should be in awe because you attained some levels 25 years ago won't get you anywhere. If you want to talk about GS3 shit, just talk about it.

Last edited by megaladon; 01-09-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Fucking ban this guy already

Blog Entries

Only 1250? You got ripped off, then. A character over level 200 would have went for a lot more back when they allowed ebay sales.

But you are already lying, because the character cap of 100 came long after eBay stopped allowing digital sales.

ironicaly a few players called me that ingame. are you a newbei? do you know the history of the game? do you even know who drizzsdt and megaladon are? two warriors that reached 200+ levels in the game. and you are insulting one of them.
    for one who had his level stripped to 160, then for one who had his level stripped to 100. for one who sold his character after this. the only one that sold, drizzdst did not. for the greatest warrior ever, megaladon, im back to answer any questions, for a limitied time.
    They didn't take away levels from people over 160 when they put that cap in, they simple stopped allowing people to level after they hit 160.

The only time the took levels was when they made the new hardcap of 100, upon the change to GSIV.

i am megaladon. i left gemstone when the capped the game. i sold my character on ebay for 1,250$. the only warrior in exisitence to do so. drizzsdt did not sell. i was the second oldest warrior next to drizzsdt, who i beat in the glad games. if you want to show some respect or not, you are talking to the greatest warrior to ever step foot in elanthia.
    So which is it, did you have your levels dropped to 100 or did you sell the character on eBay?
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-09-2018 at 04:13 AM.

Last edited by megaladon; 01-09-2018 at 10:24 PM.

anyways im the oldest warrior besides drizz in the game. my mission was to take out drizz in the glad games, and i did.

Blog Entries

If you want to catch up on the good ole days go talk to Krakii on the officials. I'm sure he'll love it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    If you want to catch up on the good ole days go talk to Krakii on the officials. I'm sure he'll love it.
    Yeah. Krakii is the best person to talk to. He is so knowledgeable that the game's online encyclopedia used to be named after him.

Last edited by megaladon; 01-09-2018 at 10:24 PM.