Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: I am Megaladon Nepentthese AMA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    But you didn't.
    yea because you couldnt train anymore!

instead of butting heads with me, instead of trying to belittle me, maybe you could show some respect and try and pick my brain. cuz i can assure you i know a hell of alot more about warriors than you do.
    Last edited by megaladon; 01-12-2018 at 06:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by megaladon View Post

instead of butting heads with me, instead of trying to belittle me, maybe you could show some respect and try and pick my brain. cuz i can assure you i know a hell of alot more about warriors than you do.
    Anything you might have known about warriors is inconsequential to warriors now. The amount of experience you may have once had is insignificant.

adios amigos. maybe you will all make history for yourselfs one day. the non legend megaladon signing out.

Blog Entries

adios amigos. maybe you will all make history for yourselfs one day. the non legend megaladon signing out.
    You should pop your head in and check out the game. They are running a promotion for 60 days free subscription: https://www.play.net/gs4/promo/react...ACK4WINTER2017
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

If you are truly megaladon I wish you would try the game out for the 60 day free trial as above. You'll be surprised how enormously powerful a quad capped warrior is in the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    If you are truly megaladon I wish you would try the game out for the 60 day free trial as above. You'll be surprised how enormously powerful a quad capped warrior is in the game.
    Level 170 would only be like 500k over cap.

You're the one who came in here butting heads. Gotta earn respect around here homie.

https://youtu.be/Zu0BGYfkTOE
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Level 170 would only be like 500k over cap.
    So you never played during GS3, I get that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    So you never played during GS3, I get that.
    Uh, yeah. I did. The cap in GS4 is equivilant to 160 in GS3. 170 is about 500k more XP.

Uh, yeah. I did. The cap in GS4 is equivilant to 160 in GS3. 170 is about 500k more XP.
    Just never played GS3 at least their version of postcap; some old timer explain this to him, I'm tired.