Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Megaladon Nepentthese AMA.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, it was added in GS3, probably in the last few years before 4 was released. Burzmalli was one of the first warriors utilizing it, because he had been training MOC the entire time before it did anything.
    Yeah it was GS3, I was utilizing it too as I hadn't really trained my warrior properly and had skilled MOC as it sounded like a skill warriors should have.... quite flashy to have a triple focused mstrike before anyone else

No, it was added in GS3, probably in the last few years before 4 was released. Burzmalli was one of the first warriors utilizing it, because he had been training MOC the entire time before it did anything.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkan View Post
    Yeah it was GS3, I was utilizing it too as I hadn't really trained my warrior properly and had skilled MOC as it sounded like a skill warriors should have.... quite flashy to have a triple focused mstrike before anyone else
    not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    400 a night.

Drizzsdt was a farmer from Wisconsin and a generally good dude.

You were a powerhunter we ignored and you had a 5 month stretch where you leveled up, won a free for all and sold?

Sure you ain't lauranalaurassa? (sp) cause she had some levels.

-Geijon

PS. Plenty of warriors had spell and armor training.
    so you claim drizz is not a powerhunter? hes older than me, he was just as bad. drizz' time was limited as the oldest warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Umm didn't they add mstrike in gs4? in which case someone in this thread is full of shit.....
    i came up with the idea of mstrike. it was called spin attack. force fed it to the gm's. attacking multiple opponents at once via multioponent cambat training. they listened. ophrion went one step further and made targetted mstrike. which i complemented him to the highest degree.

Blog Entries

jesus fucking christ
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The wounded child is tiny in size.
    The child should prove to be a difficult challenge for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Wow you sound like a gemstone nerd version of donald trump. I think the game broke your ego and now you are a broken record. Endlessly repeating your epeen claims.

It's cool to wax nostalgic about the game, but less cool to take that attitude you have. So unless you get off on getting flamed, you should probably just stop while you're massively behind.\_(ツ)_/
    respect your elders.

Blog Entries

Oh, the retard is back.

Oh, the retard is back.
    yea the retard thats almost as good as the legend of drizz. the retard that stepped into the gladiaor ring and beat him. the retard that literally is a nobody. good to see you again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by megaladon View Post
    yea the retard thats almost as good as the legend of drizz. the retard that stepped into the gladiaor ring and beat him. the retard that literally is a nobody. good to see you again.
    You are so proud about being "almost as good as" someone.