Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Oprah the Democrats' Answer to Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Were you gone? Are you here?

Honestly, no one cares either way.

Keep working on your "point" though.. one day you'll make one!
    Wasn't making a point, just making a comment. A fairly tired and unoriginal comment at that. I'm not sure why you got so bunched up about it but it probably has to do with how little you care.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Oprah vs Nikki Haley would be interesting.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I'd rather see Nikki Haley vs Tulsi Gabbard.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What skeletons are in her closet?

I don't have a problem with her running... I think shit like this is funny though:

At least NBC is out of the liberal closet though. Worst kept "secret" ever though...
    All buddy buddy with Harvey the rapist with loads of photos to prove it. Women saying that he used her to lure and cover for picking up victims. Her whole shitty new age-ish backing of "The Secret." The whole lawsuit from the beef industry and her continued BS about that. Endorsing shitty/fad/new age-ish health advice. The list goes on. All things that will turn off a lot of voters especially when she gets nailed down on policy issues and her not so thinly veiled racist, sexist and Marxist bent comes out.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

I would vote for either woman, though in this scenario I would have to vote for Nikki because of her UN experience.

We'll see how the Republicans do this fall. My bet is Trump will go unchallenged for a 2nd term. If (big if) Oprah is the Democrat nominee, I think the debates between Trump and Oprah would be much more civil than most people would expect.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    My bet is Trump will go unchallenged for a 2nd term.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I would vote for either woman, though in this scenario I would have to vote for Nikki because of her UN experience.

We'll see how the Republicans do this fall. My bet is Trump will go unchallenged for a 2nd term. If (big if) Oprah is the Democrat nominee, I think the debates between Trump and Oprah would be much more civil than most people would expect.
    You don't think there will be an organized attempt to "Primary" him?
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

You don't think there will be an organized attempt to "Primary" him?
    As of right now I don't think so, honestly Trump has done a pretty good job so far of delivering on promises and it's only been a year. It will be much more clear after the midterms.

This whole "hate for Trump" is not nearly as wide spread as pk and folks like him think, in fact it's mostly isolated to metropolitan areas. I'm not seeing any loss of supporters, mostly anything Trump does wrong is laughed about. He still has a solid lock on the blue collar democrats he cashed in on. The whole "Sessions must go" after his weed snafu last week is a pretty good sign that they won't do anything to lose that blue collar democrat.

I'm afraid Republicans as of right now have no choice but to stick with him, thus far.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Um, Obamacare is effectively dead with the Tax bill that just passed. It got rid of the individual mandate.
    Last edited by Gelston; 01-08-2018 at 11:05 PM.

Blog Entries