Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Is Oprah the Democrats' Answer to Trump?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,118
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    You're all made of macaroni.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're all made of macaroni.
    Cooked or uncooked?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,118
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Cooked or uncooked?
    Halfway cooked.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Halfway cooked.
    With cheese?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    22,118
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    With cheese?
    no.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    no.
    YEAH WELL FUCK YOU THEN BUDDY!!!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So you don't think that the Dems, should they run Oprah, won't scream that at every possible turn? You are dumber than I thought. Seriously, get help.
    Maybe a few people, but just like when Hillary screamed sexism etc no one would take it seriously. Do you remember in 2012 when Meghan McCain said on TV that Republicans that didn't toe the party line and support Romney were traitors?

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Maybe a few people, but just like when Hillary screamed sexism etc no one would take it seriously. Do you remember in 2012 when Meghan McCain said on TV that Republicans that didn't toe the party line and support Romney were traitors?
    True, but Oprah isn't white or surrounded by any government corruption related controversy like Hillary was. That and people in general have been tired of the Clintons.

    I don't think Oprah will run, but if she does you can bet your nutsweat that the race and sex card will be played nonstop. Maybe not directly by her, but by all of her time4funs for sure. Obama didn't have to play the race card himself much either, because his supporters/the media did it for him constantly.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-10-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

    Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

  9. #49

    Default

    No. But she'll get the job done against President Trump or President Pence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Um, Obamacare is effectively dead with the Tax bill that just passed. It got rid of the individual mandate.
    Obamacare is dead for the middle class. The federal government is still on the hook to subsidize low income plans, so insurers can jack up those prices as high as they want without participants seeing one cent in price increase.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    2,101
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    No. But she'll get the job done against President Trump or President Pence.Obamacare is dead for the middle class. The federal government is still on the hook to subsidize low income plans, so insurers can jack up those prices as high as they want without participants seeing one cent in price increase.
    You don't need Obamacare when there's no longer a middle class.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •