Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Oprah the Democrats' Answer to Trump?

Default Is Oprah the Democrats' Answer to Trump?

Could Oprah beat Trump?

Should Trump start tweeting about Oprah now, or should he wait to see if she actually runs?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

He should wait. He won't, but he should. Also, she has some seriously bad things in her closet to rake over the coals if she does run. Also, would the secret service be expected to protect her island and how much would THAT cost for her constant living down there and so on?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

3. Default

Thanks to Trump the bar has been lowered so much I don't think any of Oprah's skeletons would matter. As for her island is that really a problem? Trump is down at Mar-a-Lago just about every weekend. Golf expenditures in his first year were close to 100 million. I'm sure this really bothers you .

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Thanks to Trump the bar has been lowered so much I don't think any of Oprah's skeletons would matter. As for her island is that really a problem? Trump is down at Mar-a-Lago just about every weekend. Golf expenditures in his first year were close to 100 million. I'm sure this really bothers you .
    What skeletons are in her closet?

I don't have a problem with her running... I think shit like this is funny though:

At least NBC is out of the liberal closet though. Worst kept "secret" ever though...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What skeletons are in her closet?
    She's black.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    She's black.
    Which would only help her in 2020.

As long as we can force fuck some women in there to end sexism I don't care who it is. It's really disappointing that we ended racism in 2008 yet sexism just continues to run rampant.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    As long as we can force fuck some women in there to end sexism I don't care who it is. It's really disappointing that we ended racism in 2008 yet sexism just continues to run rampant.
    I'm sure you tried to make a point... but you failed.

I'll give you an E for Effort though.. which is slightly better than an F!

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'm sure you tried to make a point... but you failed.

I'll give you an E for Effort though.. which is slightly better than an F!
    It doesn't really surprise me that the grading system totally eludes you. Did you miss me? it seems like you missed me.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    It doesn't really surprise me that the grading system totally eludes you. Did you miss me? it seems like you missed me.
    Were you gone? Are you here?

Honestly, no one cares either way.

Keep working on your "point" though.. one day you'll make one!