Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help appraise my EG T5 prizes

Default Help appraise my EG T5 prizes

Long list, lots of text, but some cool items. Looking for appraisals, but all items are open to buy. Feel free to send offers.

rhimar-edged rolaren voulge with a sleek modwir handle
    jeddart-axe base
    +25
    9 lbs
    grapple flares

gleaming ora helm with a mirrored visor
    +10
    4 lbs
    +5 Spiritual Lore - Religion Ranks
    a lot of charges

long ironwood case
    Hinged with bronze, the ironwood case bears the telltale signs of water damage and exposure to cold weather. Splinters stand out from the lid, and one of the four corners is missing its metal footing. The seal of some barony, burned into the side at some point in the piece's past, is illegible due to the ragged scratches that crisscross it.

In the ironwood case you see a horned and demon-faced warmask and a vultite modwir-hafted javelin.

warmask (not fluff - protects like a helmet)
    Molded leather covers the demonic face of the warmask, which is comprised of an elongated snout that is drawn back in a sneer and fitted with yellow ivory tusks. Twisted horns rise out of the top, their curved ends ending in points that are capped with steel. An oiled finish gives the piece a weather friendly finish and enhances the incarnadine hue, while a short missive is stamped into the edge.

In the Common language, it reads:
    To have died on the wall is to have lived on the wall. ~ Demonwall, 5098

4 lbs
    damage padded (5 points, somewhat)
    +5 Brawling Bonus
    +5 Thrown Weapons Bonus
    a lot of charges
    Can be used by warriors, rogues, and rangers

javelin (sadly, it's not a returner)
    Painted incarnadine, the modwir haft of the javelin has a tracery of ebon whorls decorating its smooth surface. Midway down the length is a grip of undyed rawhide that is wrapped in a crosshatch pattern that doubles back on itself for the span of two hands. Vultite rivets hold the matching spear head in place at one end, while the other is capped with black lacquer.

4 lbs
    +20
    ice flares
    +10 Thrown Weapons Bonus
    a lot of charges

enruned mithril dagger
    The dagger's small pommel is worked into the form of a slit-pupiled eye. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.
    There appears to be something written on it.

Spidery letters etched into the base of the dagger's blade read, "One to distract, another in the back."

+25
    Less than 1 lb
    +2 Logic
    +4 Logic Bonus
    average giantman charges

a mirror-finish eahnor greatshield
    +18
    tower size
    sancted
    Greater Weapon and Armor Mood (not unlocked for custom)
    Current verb traps: WEAR, REMOVE, WAVE

Being sancted won't activate the ambients. Wyrom checked with the GM who put this in the hopper, and the intention was for a paladin to cast Guiding Light or whatever on the shield to get them. Paladin stuff is Greek to me. Wyrom offered the option to convert the script to Lesser, which is the same script, but frees the script slot. It does, however, remove the ability to customize messaging. If I sell this, I'll let the buyer decide to convert.

Had a couple questions come up for the Greater Moods sancted shields in the unique feeder (T5). I am not the creator of these items, but hoping to offer some clarification on them. While there aren't any custom settings on them, the intent was for the new owners to cast guiding light flares on them.

If you found one and want them converted to Lesser Moods, we can certainly do that. You'll need to ASSIST and reference this post for a referral.

satin-wrapped witchwood runestaff with a red-streaked illthorn grip
    +20
    3 lbs
    +5 Mana flares (the maximum)

black silk sandals laced with twisted seagrass
    I believe these are fully unlocked Toffit RainboWear.

You analyze your black silk sandals and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    You carefully analyze your black silk sandals and sense that there are some alteration restrictions. Your sandals must remain some kind of boots, slippers, shoes, or sandals. You can change the article (the first 15), but it will carry forward to all variants of the sandals, even after unlocking. IE: if you make it "an old white shirt", then it will always be "old". No shows; long descriptions are okay as long as the additional description falls after the noun.

You may not change the color. You may not change the material. You can alter the "extra" (the description after the noun.)

This is currently Tier 4 and has the following verbs available:
    CLEAN, PINCH, PULL, RUB, PUSH, TICKLE, CLENCH, RAISE, WEAR, REMOVE

silver-lined tridacna box (Rogue version)
    In the tridacna box you see...
    a trio of aquamarine cabochons
    several tiny blue seed pearls
    several emerald lockpicks
    a simple velvet ribbon choker
    a water sapphire-inlaid key

Tugging the hasp from the heart-shaped lock on the rolled lip of the tridacna box, you gently lift the upper piece of the bivalve mollusk to reveal the rich, cobalt blue velvet that lines the bottom half.

Gently closing the tridacna box, you hide away the rich, cobalt blue velvet that lines the bottom and fit the hasp into the heart-shaped lock.

choker
    +5 Perception Ranks
    +5 Elemental Lore - Water Ranks
    Restricted to Rogues
    a lot of charges
    persists

The velvet ribbon choker has an empty setting waiting for a gem to be pushed into it.

You carefully push your emerald lockpicks into your velvet ribbon choker and hear it click into place.

You tap a simple velvet ribbon choker set with several emerald lockpicks, which is in your right hand.

You unclasp your choker and separate the two ends. Drawing it around your neck, you deftly refasten the clasp.

key
    Fashioned of sterling silver, the key has six tines of varying sizes protruding from its spindled end and a colorful wave-crested inlay of water sapphires at the opposite end. A simple ribbon of light blue with knotted ends is woven through a tiny ring at its base.

You determine that you could wear the key around your neck.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of sterling silver.

You carefully slip the ribbon attached to the sapphire-inlaid key over your head and let it rest upon your neck.

You get a sense that the a water sapphire-inlaid key must always have a noun of key, but that the material it is strung from can be changed to anything appropriate for a necklace. It uses the verbs wear, remove, push, pull, and turn. If it is pushed, it will be tucked into your shirt. If it is pulled, it will be removed.

viridian snakewood case with bronze embellishments
    Appears to be a fully unlocked ritual set. It will only hold the ritual items, and has zests for removing and stowing them.

You carefully pull the feather fan from its stylized niche in the snakewood case's bronze satin interior.
    You carefully place the feather fan into one of the stylized depressions in the snakewood case's bronze satin interior.

You can't seem to find a suitable space for the white pearl.

In the snakewood case you see...
    a bronze thrasher feather ritual fan with a bronze handle
    a wave-bladed bronze athame with a twisted serpent hilt
    a flare-lipped bronze bowl inlaid with emerald serpents
    a bronze-bowled chalice with stem of entwined emerald serpents

ritual fan
    You analyze your feather fan and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item should be described as either a "smudging fan" or a "ritual fan." Fans can only be made of feathers. Handles or adornments are fine. Long or show descriptions are acceptable.

Current verbs: BOW, GAZE, PUSH, PULL, RAISE, RUB, TILT, and TURN. This item is tier 2 of 2 tiers.

BOW: Bowing low with the feather fan in hand, you sweep in short strokes out and away from your feet, turning little by little until you've completed a full circle in this manner.
    GAZE: With an outstretched arm, you hold the feather fan at staff's length, purposefully focusing your energy as you gently swirl the fan through the air.
    PUSH: With gentle motions, you sweep the feather fan through the air, pushing it out and away from you.
    PULL: You brush the feather fan through the air with purposeful motions, drawing the air toward you and over your head.
    RAISE: Wide, sweeping gestures with a bronze thrasher feather ritual fan with a bronze handle draw the air upward as you murmur a brief chant under your breath.
    RUB: Starting at your head, you brush the feather fan in long strokes downward along your body until you reach your feet in an attempt to cleanse the space about you.
    TILT: With a sharp flicking motion of your hand, you sweep your feather fan through the air over each of your shoulders.
    TURN: After holding the feather fan flush against your chest for a contemplative moment, you make an outward sweeping motion with it, and then make a quarter turn clockwise.

bronze athame
    You analyze your bronze athame and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item can be freely altered, but the noun must remain "athame."

Current verbs: BOW, GAZE, PUSH, PULL, RAISE, RUB, TILT, and TURN. This item is tier 2 of 2 tiers.

BOW: Taking a deep breath, you bow briefly in supplication before leveling your outstretched arms and the bronze athame toward the horizon. You make a quarter turn in a counter-clockwise direction.
    GAZE: Your chin drops as you focus your gaze on the bronze athame in your hands, and you concentrate on infusing your energy into the tool. For the barest of moments, it pulses with a faint viridian glow.
    PUSH: You square your shoulders and level your outstretched arms, directing the bronze athame's blade straight ahead.
    PULL: Drawing the bronze athame close to your body, you gently lay the flat of the blade against your forehead and close your eyes as you project your energy into it.
    RAISE: With a firm grip on the hilt of the bronze athame, you raise it skyward, extending both arms high overhead as you focus your intentions.
    RUB: You brush your hand down the flat of the blunt-edged blade of the bronze athame and feel a tickle of warm energy against your fingertips.
    TILT: Changing your grip on the bronze athame, you direct the tip of the blade downward, funneling your energy into the floor beneath you.
    TURN: With your arms extended shoulder-height from your body, the tip of the bronze athame toward the horizon, you make a quarter turn in a clockwise direction.

bronze bowl
    You analyze your bronze bowl and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This item's noun must always be "bowl". If unlocked, a color can be added - this is referenced when using GAZE.

BOW: Bowing low in supplication, you lift the bronze bowl upward while you hold your eyes steadily fixed to the floor.
    GAZE: As you gaze into the interior of the bronze bowl, a quick flash of viridian light sparks within, reflecting brightly in your eyes.
    PUSH: Cradling the bronze bowl in your upturned hands, you offer it out as you recite an incantation.
    PULL: You draw the bronze bowl close to your chest and murmur a few words as you trace your finger lightly around the edge.
    RAISE: Extending your arms overhead, you hold the bronze bowl aloft and turn your eyes skyward.
    RUB: Focusing intently on the contents of the vessel, you caress a fingertip lightly around the lip of the bronze bowl. After several moments, a soft viridian glow begins to emanate from within.
    TILT: You tilt the bronze bowl slowly from one side to the other, raptly concentrating on its contents.
    TURN: Cupped in the palms of your hands, you carefully swirl the contents of the bronze bowl.

chalice
    You analyze your bronze-bowled chalice and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."

This is a drink container.

Acceptable nouns for this item are: chalice and goblet. Long and show descriptions are acceptable.

Current verbs: BOW, DRINK, GAZE, PUSH, PULL, RAISE, TILT and TURN. This item is tier 2 of 2 tiers.

BOW: Cupping the bowl of the bronze-bowled chalice between your upturned palms, you bow your head as you offer the vessel forward.
    DRINK: (I'll fill this in when I figure out what kind of liquid the chalice accepts).
    GAZE: You gaze stoically into the empty bronze-bowled chalice.
    PUSH: Nestling the bowl of the bronze-bowled chalice between your hands, you stretch out your arms to present it.
    PULL: Drawing the bronze-bowled chalice toward the center of your chest, you close your eyes briefly in meditation.
    RAISE: Bowing your head, you hold the bronze-bowled chalice aloft and offer it skyward.
    TILT: (I'll fill this in when I figure out what kind of liquid the chalice accepts).
    TURN: Purposefully, you offer out the chalice and reverently pour the remainder of its contents onto the floor. (this works even when empty)

light blue vultite breastplate
    +20
    18 lbs
    ice flares
    moderately resistant to fire

matte black rolaren warsword
    bastard sword
    +25
    9 lbs
    void flares

indigo mossbark long bow
    +20
    3 lbs
    +2 Dexterity Bonus
    +3 Ranged Ranks
    average giantman charges

plain wooden runestaff capped with a smoky topaz
    +25
    4x Acuity

orbicular glass inkwell caged in silver filigree
    You analyze your glass inkwell and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This glass inkwell is a container for holding ink that you can OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, and NUDGE. TICKLE the glass inkwell to add a smudge of jet black ink to your features temporarily.

The glass inkwell is unlocked.

A faint aura of magic shimmers around the the inkwell. It contains an infinite amount of ink.

OPEN: You unscrew the lid on your glass inkwell, taking care not to spill the contents.
    CLOSE: With firm pressure, you tighten the lid on your glass inkwell.

SHAKE (closed): You turn your glass inkwell over and shake it vigorously. Good thing the lid is on!
    SHAKE (open): Holding your fingers over the opening, you turn your glass inkwell over to agitate the jet black liquid inside.

NUDGE (closed): You should open your glass inkwell first.
    NUDGE (open): Noticing some dried ink on the lip of your glass inkwell, you chip it off and flick it away with your finger.

TICKLE: While holding your glass inkwell, you absently tap your finger against your chin, leaving a smudge of jet black ink across your skin.

He has a smudge of jet black ink upon his chin.

Also have those stupid leather wristbands
    (3) a brown leather wristband set with several malachite ampoules (40 sips, +40 Stamina Recovery enhancive )
    (1) a white leather wristband set with several bloodstone ampoules (40 sips, +20 Health Recovery enhancive )
    Last edited by Mogonis; 01-07-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

2. Default

I'd give you a million for the 5x logic dagger. Not sure what the market rate is these days, so apologies if that's insultingly low!

3. Default

Spidery letters etched into the base of the dagger's blade read, "Two in the pink."

4. Default

I'll offer 3m for the warmask

5. Default

Also, if you'd be willing to sell the ironwood case separately, I'm interested in that. My character's RP is partly based on being from a fallen/forgotten noble house, so that'd fit nicely.

I suppose I would be if people aren't interested in buying the set intact. I know the javelin is kind of pointless. A GM did spend some time designing the items though.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

7. Default

Yeah, the items are neat, but mechanically a javelin that does not return, is kind of hard AND expensive to enchant further, isn't super useful. Even the bonuses are a little off for me, ranged and brawl would be perfect. It's cool though, and 5 points of damage padding means 5 points of damage removed from a head wound...could save a life.

I'd be interested in the rolaren voulge - I have a young(ish) warrior who would consider that perfect. I honestly have no idea what fair market value for that is, it has been awhile since I've bought anything like it. But if you still have it let me know what you would like for it.

I would be interested in the demonwall set.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

10. Default

If you need to sell it as a set, I will bid it as a set. Just don't sell it w/o letting me compete for it is all I ask.