Thread: Random Thoughts That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Default Random Thoughts That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Wu Tang Clan aint nothin' to fuck wit

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Wu Tang Clan aint nothin' to fuck wit
    You're retarded.

Thank you.

That means a lot coming from you!

Two dulcimas raised to the degree of 40 halfdulcimas, divided into equal parts by the third of a cackle of grouse geese, put over the result of ten finemackels (albeit small finemackels), stretched over the total of fifty-three and an eighth bottles of wildebeast lard....yields a gilded minnow of precise measurements; two thousand sixty-nine centidrils by three million twenty-three punds (NOT punts, as might be expected). This is not to say, however any sense, whatsoever, that deviations in mean temperature of five or six dregs or so...indicate a fabrication or derivation sufficiently broad enough to exacerbate the conclusions uncovered, in due course, with regards to dimensions, consistency, mass or thickness inherent in the menial suckling grouse.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Damn, the pharmacy was packed for Christmas Eve, mang. The pharmacist tech was awesome and scanned my Red Bulls and other shit so I wouldn't have to go back to the regular isle, which was super packed too.

Also, ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Sour kraut is underappreciated.

Sometimes I wonder if I'd like cottage cheese if I could get past the texture.

Maybe I'll try sometime.

I thought about creating a "Stuff you see that makes you think about the PC" thread, but realized the following would go just as well in here.

I couldn't help but think of Methais as I read a column tweeted from the Onion this morning:

SAN JOSE, CA—Reveling at the opportunity to respond to an online post with the quintessential short, silent video loop, local fucking idiot Greg Knott told reporters Thursday that he has the perfect GIF for that. “Oh, man, this is totally spot-on,” announced the knuckle-dragging dumbass whose very existence is a testament to the depths of human stupidity. Several reports indicated that the utter dipshit struggled not to drool on himself while scrolling through his archives of .gif files of Jonah Hill, Donald Glover, Larry David, Judge Judy, Kayode Ewumi, Donald Trump, Chuck Norris, Robert Redford, and others saved on his computer desktop before deeming the three-second looped reaction shot of Will Ferrell in Anchorman as the ideal contribution to the conversation. At press time, the slobbering moron reportedly muttered, “hell yeah, that’s a good one,” and basked in the fruits of his internet curating efforts, seemingly oblivious to the fact that 78 other total fucking halfwits had the exact same stupid-ass idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I thought about creating a "Stuff you see that makes you think about the PC" thread, but realized the following would go just as well in here.

I couldn't help but think of Methais as I read a column tweeted from the Onion this morning:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...vq29t2m7w2.jpg

SAN JOSE, CA—Reveling at the opportunity to respond to an online post with the quintessential short, silent video loop, local fucking idiot Greg Knott told reporters Thursday that he has the perfect GIF for that. “Oh, man, this is totally spot-on,” announced the knuckle-dragging dumbass whose very existence is a testament to the depths of human stupidity. Several reports indicated that the utter dipshit struggled not to drool on himself while scrolling through his archives of .gif files of Jonah Hill, Donald Glover, Larry David, Judge Judy, Kayode Ewumi, Donald Trump, Chuck Norris, Robert Redford, and others saved on his computer desktop before deeming the three-second looped reaction shot of Will Ferrell in Anchorman as the ideal contribution to the conversation. At press time, the slobbering moron reportedly muttered, “hell yeah, that’s a good one,” and basked in the fruits of his internet curating efforts, seemingly oblivious to the fact that 78 other total fucking halfwits had the exact same stupid-ass idea.
    I'm glad to see that my gifs upset you this much. I'm sure you will eventually be ok if you sniff enough of your own farts.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I’ve been drinking Boulevard Tank 7 and only just now realized one of them is like two normal beers.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal